Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians » Thalico! ;D

Focus: Books » Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 07-16-14
Founder: ChuckShurleyGod - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 115469
Anything Thalico belongs here! Thalia Grace and Nico di Angelo! Percy Jackson fans! ;D

10 Headphones » by peanut-butter-mouse Thalia was at the mall with her long-time friend Annabeth Chase (whom had been sent on a blind date by her friends) and had to buy new headphones because her other pair had been *ahem* damaged recently. There she meets the very rude Pinkie and Blackie. Thalico with a mention of Percabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 5k+, favs: 19, follows: 16, updated: 3/29/2015 published: 3/3/2014, [Thalia G., Nico A.]
5Heaven But Hell by ilovewhatyouhate17 Thalia gets pregnant but doesn't know who the father is at the beginning because...(READ) almost Nobody knows about this only Annabeth, Percy, and Nico but there are obstacles on the way (RATED T FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS) Thalico and Percabeth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 418, favs: 9, follows: 10, 5/12/2014, Nico A., Thalia G.
25 Grazie' means 'Thank You'(Prequel of 'BBG') » by NightShadow99 Three times Nico said 'Grazie' to Thalia. And on the third time, she demanded to know what it meant. The first two chapters are non-Thalico, but still a friendship/family stage. So, if you're an anti-Thalico, just read only to the second chapter, and don't read the third. (Disclaimer: I do not own any PJO characters.)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Friendship & Romance, chapters: 5, words: 9k+, favs: 28, follows: 21, updated: 12/26/2014 published: 10/13/2014, [Nico A., Thalia G.]
126The Girlfriends in Goode » by Author's Restraint Annabeth, Piper and Thalia transfer to Goode to attend with their boy friends. Yes, there is Thalico.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 12k+, favs: 95, follows: 118, updated: 7/7/2014 published: 11/20/2013
13 The Attack of Thalico by QueenElizabeth3andCourtJester Nico was bored in his cabin, so what did he happen to come across? Fanfiction? And what the Hades is Thalico?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 26, follows: 10, 8/26/2013, Nico A., Thalia G.
8 A New Beginning by V.I.D Vishii Thalico songfic to One Day Too Late by Skillet
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 8, follows: 5, 8/7/2013, [Nico A., Thalia G.]
89 Thalia goes to Goode High » by NightShadow99 Hi, I'm Thalia Grace, (former) lieutenant of Artemis. I got kicked out for..eh secret reasons, but you'll know soon. Let's just say that something 'interesting' happened when me and my friends filled out the Match Quiz, in Goode High. (A/N:The characters are from HJO and the PJO series.Disclaimer: I do not own any of PJO or HoO characters, or the book 'Oy, Joy' )
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 15, words: 13k+, favs: 52, follows: 49, updated: 7/27/2014 published: 8/14/2013, [Nico A., Thalia G.] [Percy J., Annabeth C.]
21 What The Gods Think About Thalico by Anaklusmos2021 The Gods have a huge argument on Thalico
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, K+, English, Humor, words: 493, favs: 29, follows: 14, 4/4/2013, Aphrodite, Hades, Artemis, Zeus

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top