Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Gallagher Girls » The Library at Gallagher Academy

Focus: Books » Gallagher Girls, Since: 12-30-07
Founder: sanspeur - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 0 - id: 53993
Handpicked stories chronicalling the relationships between the students of Gallagher Academy and Blackthorne Institute. Includes Zach/Cammie, Bex/Grant, Liz/Jonas, etc. Mainly Zach/Cammie.

34 Five Minutes to Midnight by commander in blue It was five minutes to midnight, and Bex Baxter was no Cinderella. Bex/Grant, one-shot. R&R.
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 47, follows: 12, 2/28/2009, Bex B., Grant
74I Spy, with my little eye » by forgoodenesssake Sometimes, I hate being a spy." Junior year is full of suprises. Can Cammie handle it? My first fanfiction. R&R please!
Gallagher Girls, T, English, chapters: 5, words: 7k+, favs: 36, follows: 55, updated: 6/30/2009 published: 5/12/2009, Cammie M., Zach G.
119Normal Never Exists » by This-Is-Just-a-Dream All she wanted was a normal year, as normal a year could be for a spy in training. But when a group of terrorists strike the juniors find themselves on a mission that could save the world. They're spies, she should have known that normal never exists.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Adventure & Friendship, chapters: 9, words: 22k+, favs: 48, follows: 52, updated: 6/24/2010 published: 6/23/2009
58Unlucky 13 » by SimplyOlive Cammie Morgan thinks she's a normal girl... until her dad is reported missing and strange letters are turning her world upside down. Will she accept who she is as she uncovers the truth about herself? Or will she reject the world she was born into?
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Mystery & Adventure, chapters: 4, words: 5k+, favs: 22, follows: 26, updated: 4/8/2009 published: 3/21/2009, Cammie M.
66 Waltz by but seriously -"Without even noticing it, she has a dance all of her own going on and she isn't even on the dance floor." Oneshot, ZachCammie
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 90, follows: 12, 11/22/2008, [Cammie M., Zach G.]
23 I Found You by aridnie Another one-shot. This time it's Jonas and Liz. This is the "inside story" on an event that will happen in my take of Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. So read and review. Again, no strong flames. Constructive criticism is always welcome, of course. Enjoy!
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 16, follows: 4, 2/12/2009, Liz S., Jonas
46Never Leave My Side » by aridnie Surprise! Not a one-shot. This is the first of three or four chapters. Cammie/Zach. Zach's point of view from the last couple of chapters in CMH. Not much to say except read and review. No flames. Constructive criticism, I like. Enjoy!
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 33, follows: 50, updated: 2/17/2009 published: 2/13/2009, Cammie M., Zach G.
434Maybe » by Shallie-wa What if Cammie's parents had both died when she was young? Never knowing about her spy parentage, Cammie has lived a normal life. Until one day she gets stuck in an elevator with a boy... named Zach Goode.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Adventure, chapters: 10, words: 18k+, favs: 235, follows: 266, updated: 7/23/2009 published: 12/2/2008, Cammie M., Joe S.
40 Flying by commander in blue Maybe in some world, a boy and girl sitting under the moonlight would have been romantic. One-shot, Zach/Cammie.
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Humor & Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 61, follows: 16, 1/23/2009
44 First Sight by aridnie Bex/Grant: A cheesy one-shot from Grant's perspective in D.C. Not amazing. It's my first story so pretty please don't flame too harshly but all constructive criticism is definitely welcome. So enjoy! T-rating completely based off of one curse word.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Romance & Humor, words: 837, favs: 36, follows: 13, 2/12/2009, Bex B., Grant

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top