Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji » The Masters & Butlers OC fanfics

Focus: Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji, Since: 08-08-11
Founder: RedAvenger - Stories: 17 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 94447
[Ciel X OC], [Sebastian X OC], [Alois X OC], [Claude X OC] fanfics! Good and decent ones~

33The Landlord Next Door » by SavageTrickster AU. Moving into London, she was just another girl trying to graduate with a degree. But how did an innocent move result in her rooming with the world's most arrogant, egoistical twenty year old man? Ciel Phantomhive is insufferable, but as time passes, she soon realizes that he is much more - the heir to an international corporation and the world's largest pain in the butt. Ciel/OC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 6, words: 18k+, favs: 26, follows: 36, updated: 9/18 published: 12/21/2017, Ciel P., OC
56A Demon's Toy » by KrazeeBunny Ember Lux Kensington, a neko, has lived on the streets since she was 7 when her parents died in an explosion. When she is on the run, she happens to meet the one man—or rather demon—that changes her life completely. Unfortunately, his sadistic, controlling Mistress, Coraline, won't let her have him quite that easily…
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Supernatural, chapters: 14, words: 23k+, favs: 62, follows: 65, updated: 10/27/2012 published: 8/30/2012, Sebastian M.
44A Tangled Web » by LolliGurlz My first fan fiction! Once Hannah leaves the Trancy Manor, Alois hires a new maid. Lucy Blake is a mysterious girl, who's now being watched closely by Claude. At first Lucy and Alois hate each other, but will Lucy get caught in the Spider's Web? LEMON in chapter seven. Please R&R. AloisxOC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 13, words: 14k+, favs: 33, follows: 28, updated: 11/27/2012 published: 7/9/2012, Alois T., OC
57My Young Mistress » by Swahili There's a young girl, she has a special butler. There's Ciel along with his own special butler, Sebastian. What if the girl has to live in Ciel's mansion? Did I mention the special butler of the girl's is not fond of Sebastian? Not at ALL.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Drama, chapters: 7, words: 21k+, favs: 66, follows: 64, updated: 3/16/2013 published: 6/5/2011
861 Tainted » by SavageTrickster Escaping from her haunted past and her captors, she finds herself crossing paths with Ciel Phantomhive. Ciel saw a new game, something about her that kept him intrigued. As their lives entwined, Ciel finds himself becoming a pawn in this game. Ciel x OC. *COMPLETE*
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Supernatural, chapters: 48, words: 201k+, favs: 555, follows: 482, updated: 12/21/2017 published: 5/21/2011, Ciel P., Alois T., OC
26Dark Touch: Cries of the Undead » by Jesselynn Garcia I try to remember but his face, when he comes to mind and when a childhood memory comes to me, his face is always faded out and I feel like it's a sign. That I'm starting to forget…
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Drama & Romance, chapters: 25, words: 32k+, favs: 27, follows: 15, updated: 7/26/2011 published: 7/16/2011, Claude F., Sebastian M.
14 Her Silent Requiem » by Jesselynn Garcia The Sequel to my last story. 'A Phantomhive's Curse'
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance, chapters: 16, words: 25k+, favs: 31, follows: 16, updated: 4/9/2011 published: 3/28/2011, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
33 A Phantomhive's Curse » by Jesselynn Garcia What if Ciel had a sister and she contracted?
Kuroshitsuji, K, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 12, words: 24k+, favs: 102, follows: 47, updated: 7/8/2011 published: 3/17/2011, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
218 Masquerade » by juungi In her he saw something precious that he had once lost, and in him she saw a means to an end. In a strange, twisted way they needed each other. But with the masks they wear they deceive themselves and each other. Alois x OC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Tragedy, chapters: 19, words: 67k+, favs: 388, follows: 181, updated: 10/15/2012 published: 10/4/2010, Alois T., OC
72The Bridge Between » by juungi Two lives are entangled for the sake of others; pawns in an elaborate game of chess that they never asked to play. Where time cannot heal all wounds, where there is no compromise, where the silence is pervasive – words become unnecessary. Claude x OC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Angst, chapters: 9, words: 35k+, favs: 107, follows: 120, updated: 1/30/2014 published: 3/28/2011, Claude F.
2k+ Fee Fye Foe Fum » by smart-blonde-the-oxymoron Demons are soulless creatures that feast on the souls of others. It makes sense that a demon couldn't love, right? Wrong. Every demon has a 'soul mate' and Sebastian's just found his. Let's just say... a stubborn human wasn't exactly what he had expected. Sebastian x OC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 75, words: 286k+, favs: 2k+, follows: 1k+, updated: 12/27/2015 published: 12/26/2010, [Sebastian M., OC]
291Can I Trust You? » by nerdyvampgrl97 She's only known pain, only known what's it's like to be lied to. She hides it behind a carefree mask afraid to be broken and alone again. After a short stay with Elizabeth she's sent off to the Phantomhive estate, can she learn to trust again? CielxOC
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, chapters: 22, words: 39k+, favs: 187, follows: 200, updated: 7/13/2015 published: 9/12/2010, Ciel P.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top