Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji » The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Focus: Anime/Manga » Kuroshitsuji, Since: 09-16-11
Founder: Gyokuyou-no-Kuugen - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 0 - id: 95293
This community is for all the stories which depict Sebastian for what he truely is: A malevolent demon in the guise of a human.
Preferably no pairings.

12 The Butler, Truly Wants by NickeltheRed Everyone had formed their own opinion of Sebastian eventually. They all believed they knew of Sebastian's good intentions. But...what are his true intentations behind it all, really? Another drabble.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Supernatural & Horror, words: 452, favs: 14, follows: 5, 3/25/2012, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
2 Fallen Kings by Maidenstear Humans were so amusing to watch, with their rushing and their fear of death and their filthy ambitions. Such pathetic and brief creatures. Both fascinating and sickening
Kuroshitsuji, K, English, Horror & Supernatural, words: 841, favs: 10, follows: 1, 6/28/2012, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
10 Honesty by TheWaffleMonster The terms of the contract are as follows: that, in exchange for your soul, I shall help you to exact revenge upon your parents' murderers; that I shall follow your orders, and protect your life until such time as your revenge is complete; and that I shall never lie. While I can honestly say that I have never lied to you, I cannot say that I have told you the truth, either. NO YAOI.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Supernatural & Horror, words: 1k+, favs: 18, follows: 5, 9/6/2012, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
7 The End of Me by CrossAcademy22 It moved and twisted around, likened to hands rummaging through a drawer. It was as if his guts had been pulled out and the innards splayed thickly on his lap. Or maybe it was. "Se-Sebastian! Stop it!" But he knew he wouldn't stop. Sebastian is merely claiming his prize. A long awaited prize.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Horror & Angst, words: 1k+, favs: 18, follows: 3, 9/8/2012, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
The Demon's Food by RedEyedOreos123 Better watch out because the crow sits and waits...I don't own anything except for the littlte girl.Everything else belongs to Yana Toboso.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Horror & Poetry, words: 259, favs: 5, follows: 3, 12/25/2012, Sebastian M.
2 Dance With the Devil by RedEyedOreos123 This is what a true demon is like. Yana Toboso owns Sebastian Michaelis.I don't own anything.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Poetry & Horror, words: 137, favs: 9, follows: 5, 12/25/2012, Sebastian M.
8 The Gift And Trick In It by hadbeenworking There is a demon putting him to sleep, Ciel thinks every night.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Suspense, words: 868, favs: 43, follows: 6, 3/30/2009, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
1 Fantasies by Lilith Evanson In his world he is protected. Only one person, thing, monster, friend, demon exists.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Horror & Suspense, words: 1k+, favs: 16, follows: 2, 7/31/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
4 Devil in a Tailcoat by BWinner A look into Sebastian's life and patience regarding his final goal... as narrated by the demon himself. Just a simple persona poem I drafted out at the beginning of September. This is based on Sebastian's demonic personality from the manga for the most part.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Poetry & Suspense, words: 235, favs: 5, follows: 1, 11/15/2012, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
13To ask for a Devil's sympathy by bleedingRose11 "Sebastian, please spare my life. Just for another year..." He was silent for a moment, and said, "And why should I do that Young Master?"
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Angst & Horror, words: 2k+, favs: 23, follows: 5, 11/6/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.
15 Two Sides of the Same by Light In The Void Ciel often wondered which of them was really in charge. Drabble.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Supernatural, words: 873, favs: 38, follows: 3, 1/4/2009, Ciel P.
8 Tales Told by Old Beginning New Ending Some stories are best told in the dark, and in the dark, those pale lips never ceased smiling. "Oh, would the Young Master like me to tell him a bedtime story?" Tribute to the works of Edgar Allan Poe
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Horror, words: 4k+, favs: 19, follows: 2, 3/19/2010, Sebastian M., Ciel P.
36 Just a Trick of the Light by Tia Paes It was, he assured himself, just a trick of the light. Bard's POV.
Kuroshitsuji, K, English, words: 1k+, favs: 151, follows: 14, 12/14/2009, Baldroy, Sebastian M.
21 Misplaced Admiration by Creepy Mae West Kozi Agni had initially believed in Sebastian as a kindred spirit; a troubled man who had found contentment in the duty and care of a precious person. And then he was horrified by Sebastian's true n SLASH.Rated for Violence and Seb being evil.
Kuroshitsuji, T, English, Drama, words: 1k+, favs: 71, follows: 10, 2/24/2010, Agni, Sebastian M.
15 Opus by Maiden of the Moon He could never forget such beautiful insanity.
Kuroshitsuji, K+, English, Drama, words: 2k+, favs: 75, follows: 14, 5/16/2010, Ciel P., Sebastian M.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top