Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Movies » Maleficent » True Love's Kiss - Maleficent and Aurora

Focus: Movies » Maleficent, Since: 06-03-14
Founder: M4XX - Stories: 141 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 1 - id: 114709
This community is for stories pairing Maleficent and Aurora.

2The diary of the White Witch(Isobel Yvaine) » by Loey "They all have secrets, all have anxieties that can only be shown to a loyal friend, I have many weights on my shoulders and I hope you can hear me ..." (Malora babies - Isobel Yvaine/White Witch)
Maleficent, T, English, Poetry & Angst, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 1, follows: 2, updated: 3/21/2015 published: 2/16/2015, OC
9Fear by Santana-Snixx-Lopez Maleficent finds she has more courage than she does fear.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Drama, words: 491, favs: 20, follows: 12, 11/11/2014, Maleficent, Aurora
11 Take a bath by Rustjacque Aurora comienza a enamorarse de Maléfica después de que ella rompiera el hechizo, decida a confesar sus sentimientos va en su búsqueda sin embargo no esperaba encontrarse al hada de tal manera. ¡Todo es culpa de Diaval! One-Shot Femslash Malora, Leve DiavalxPhilip
Maleficent, T, Spanish, Humor & Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 44, follows: 17, 11/21/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent] [Prince Phillip, Diaval]
54In Love and Into War » by Red Hope A neighboring kingdom to Queen Aurora's threatens to wage war over the Moors. Aurora is desperate to stop it, and her last attempt costs her freedom, maybe even her life. Maleficent quickly acts and uses any powers necessary to protect her true love, Queen Aurora, even if it means becoming a monster again. Femslash. Maleficent/Aurora. Malora.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Fantasy, chapters: 8, words: 43k+, favs: 137, follows: 201, updated: 1/15/2015 published: 11/30/2014, [Maleficent, Aurora] Diaval, Prince Phillip
7 The M(istletoe) Word by Dinard Maleficent and Aurora celebrate their first Christmas together. But things never really go the way they planned, do they? [Arranged Marriage AU, Malora, un-beta'd, companion piece for The M Word]
Maleficent, K, English, Romance & Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 49, follows: 26, 12/25/2014, [Maleficent, Aurora] Diaval
9El Listón Rojo by Vivi.GC Después de los múltiples intentos fallidos para tratar de seducir a Maléfica, Aurora finalmente decide darle un regalo de Navidad que no podrá rechazar. Al menos eso es lo que espera Aurora. Malora. Contenido explícito. Femslash, yuri, es decir mujerxmujer. Argumento, ¿Cual argumento?
Maleficent, T, Spanish, Romance & Parody, words: 3k+, favs: 50, follows: 29, 12/30/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent]
3 Paradise by OpheliacAngel The kiss had woken up something in Aurora that Maleficent would not dare to tamper back down. Written for Yuletide Madness for babykid528. Maleficent/Aurora.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Family, words: 803, favs: 47, follows: 19, 1/1/2015, [Maleficent, Aurora] Diaval
1 Malora Week: Wings by kitteninthesky12 Wings and love related ficlet. A bit angsty.
Maleficent, K+, English, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, words: 678, favs: 12, follows: 7, 1/12/2015, [Aurora, Maleficent] Stefan
6Not A Bad Thing (Malora) by Do It For Me Malora one-shot
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, words: 561, favs: 15, follows: 12, 10/17/2014, Maleficent, Aurora
24Wondrous Fair » by CocoMingo [Victorian England AU] Her Grace Maleficent Moore, the Duchess of Inverness is reclusive at best, and mysterious to all, save her dearest friend - Lord Diaval Corbeau. When the Earl of Ravensworth brings her a gift, he sets off a chain of events that will forever throw open the doors of the Duchess's closed heart. [Eventual Malora, slow burn - Rated T for now]
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 2, words: 5k+, favs: 43, follows: 78, updated: 1/23/2015 published: 10/22/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent] Diaval, Stefan
3 A women's revenge by 1994omi Talia (Aurora) had always been a very happy girl, until she found out her husband's secret. Secrets are made to be found out with time, our dearest prince Philip is about to find that out the hard way and with that he will also find that in revenge and in love, women is more barbarous than men.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Fantasy, words: 3k+, favs: 21, follows: 10, 10/29/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent] Prince Phillip, OC
7A Fateful Year » by mizxrouge91 Maleficent has been working as a police officer in the sleepy moors for the past 10 years, she fled the streets of London to escape her past but after all this time it has come looking for her. This added to the fact that she finds herself in increasingly compromising positions with her new placement student Aurora, means one way or another it is going to be a fateful year indeed.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Crime, chapters: 5, words: 8k+, favs: 11, follows: 27, updated: 9/28/2014 published: 9/17/2014, Maleficent, Aurora, Diaval, Stefan
14A dream once upon » by SerasTasha Aurora is juggling between Moors and her human kingdom. Maleficent is overprotective and confused about her feelings towards the girl. Various questions are asked, information is leaked. Is Aurora going to be in danger?
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Suspense, chapters: 5, words: 24k+, favs: 43, follows: 67, updated: 8/15/2015 published: 9/20/2014, Maleficent, Aurora, Diaval, Prince Phillip
13Iceberg Lettuce » by poppiseed Aurora is infatuated with the mysterious new teacher who she only sees during lunch. But what happens when she finds out that this beauty is actually her new ELA teacher? And that Maleficent is more than just another leader. Maleficent/Aurora -Malora Bits of Lost Girl included cause i adore kenzi,Bo,Lauren and ofcourse the rest of the cast as much as i adore Maleficent.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 3, words: 8k+, favs: 26, follows: 29, updated: 11/11/2014 published: 9/23/2014, Maleficent, Aurora, Diaval, Prince Phillip
2Engraved with each Moment by poppiseed Aurora just broke up with Philip again and decides that she needs to do more than cry, but what she ends up making out with Maleficent(AKA superstar band leader) everything becomes that much more complicated. Maleficent/Aurora Malora Maleficent
Maleficent, T, English, Drama & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 17, follows: 15, updated: 9/26/2014 published: 9/25/2014, Maleficent, Aurora, Diaval, Prince Phillip
2The Dartmouth Chronicles » by neaori Based on plockd's Serendipity, a collection of ficlets set between Aurora and Maleficent's first meeting and the beginning of their relationship. Malora (and some slight Philora for consistency to the original story). Also published on tumblr.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 5, follows: 7, updated: 10/1/2014 published: 9/27/2014, [Maleficent, Aurora] Prince Phillip, OC
8 Grace And Poise by MiladyGirl Maleficent always moves with grace and poise. Or does she? Oneshot crack/fluff/fun. Can be read either way you want; femslash, friendship or mother-daughter.
Maleficent, K+, English, Humor, words: 1k+, favs: 50, follows: 16, 9/30/2014, Aurora, Maleficent
14Queen of the Moors » by SwanMillsFiction AU. Picking from where the movie left. Aurora is now Queen of the Moors but there is also another realm she is responsible for. Her father's actions have left a kingdom in despair and the only one who could bring peace, might be that with whom everything started. Background story of Maleficent. Eventual Malora. Queer as hell.
Maleficent, T, English, Fantasy & Romance, chapters: 4, words: 9k+, favs: 31, follows: 47, updated: 1/26/2015 published: 10/1/2014, Maleficent, Aurora, Diaval, Prince Phillip
5 In Grace and Beauty by CocoMingo One-shot, written for Clair-de-Neptune/Tetrahedral-Heart. The crown she wears weighs heavily on Aurora's head. Maleficent reminds her that beauty is found in duty. In turn, the Queen of the Two Kingdoms teaches the faerie that she is beautiful, too.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, words: 1k+, favs: 50, follows: 17, 10/3/2014, [Maleficent, Aurora]
6 Kissing On Sunset Boulevard by Neon Dandelion Mal is a washed up Hollywood actress married to prince of cinema and womanizer Phillip. But little does she know, Phillip's new princess has her eyes set on someone else. Oneshot. Maleficent x Aurora. AU.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance, words: 2k+, favs: 34, follows: 10, 9/11/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent] Prince Phillip, Diaval
16 Thunder by MiladyGirl Aurora is afraid of thunder. Maleficent is afraid of her feelings. Malora.
Maleficent, K+, English, Romance & Hurt/Comfort, words: 2k+, favs: 118, follows: 37, 9/16/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent]
5 Eyes by CharmingMischief [AU] Aurora sees her favorite book worm again.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Mystery, words: 1k+, favs: 24, follows: 12, 9/1/2014, Maleficent, Aurora
17So Her Soul Can Find the Way » by CocoMingo [Malora AU] The Scottish Princess Liadain, bastard daughter of Queen Aurora, has been summoned back from exile on the Isle of Iona. On her thirteenth birthday, she makes the journey home by the request of her guardian and Regent, Phillip of Ulstead. When she arrives, visions are seldom all they seem.
Maleficent, T, English, Family & Romance, chapters: 3, words: 10k+, favs: 30, follows: 42, updated: 4/26/2016 published: 9/2/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent] Prince Phillip, OC
33Sunshine Haze And Feather Days » by Hidden.Hermit Change can be good or bad, depending on the situation. When Maleficent notices Aurora changing - in a way she never dared to imagine - she's hesitant to classify it either way, and so she waits. And watches. She is hopeful, however - if this change should turn out to be what she thinks it is, well - she only hopes that Aurora will view it in the same light. Malora. Fluff.
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Humor, chapters: 2, words: 6k+, favs: 88, follows: 111, 8/23/2014, [Aurora, Maleficent]
12Grow Your Own Wings » by traveleratheart My own idea of how the Maleficent movie should continue. Maleficent and Aurora centered. Aurora grows and figures out her feelings for Maleficent. I own nothing. I have never written anything before except academic essays for school so I would love feedback on my writing. This has been un-Betad so any and all mistakes are mine and mine alone. Thanks in advance!
Maleficent, T, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 6, words: 5k+, favs: 47, follows: 65, updated: 8/26/2014 published: 8/15/2014, Maleficent, Aurora
74 | Page 1 .. Last Next »

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service