Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Books » Gallagher Girls » We R spies

Focus: Books » Gallagher Girls, Since: 05-11-14
Founder: foreverbeautiful-luv - Stories: 11 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 114298
The best Gallagher Girls stories ever, got some Zammie and all our fave gallagher girls. Enjoy!

19Best Friend » by fangirly662 Zach and Cammie have known each other since pre-k and despite the rough start, are best friends. Someone starts developing some unknown feelings. Is it Zach or Cammie, or someone entirely different? AU, non-spy for now
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Friendship, chapters: 3, words: 4k+, favs: 12, follows: 21, updated: 1/17/2016 published: 6/6/2015, Cammie M., Zach G.
641That's What You Get » by efearthling "You never mentioned a female cousin now that I think about it." I raised an eyebrow at Grant. "Sure I have," Grant said. "You didn't mention that Cameron is a girl." "Technicalities." He shrugged. FullSumInside.Z/C.AH.T. ON HIATUS.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Romance & Friendship, chapters: 15, words: 43k+, favs: 397, follows: 493, updated: 5/22/2013 published: 7/9/2010, Cammie M., Zach G.
12Gallagher Girls Role Play » by AwesomeGal I do not own the Gallagher Girls. Based off of a gallagher girls roleplay page: /GallagherGirlsRolePlay?ref stream
Gallagher Girls, K, English, Drama & Family, chapters: 3, words: 3k+, favs: 3, follows: 6, updated: 11/12/2012 published: 9/26/2012, Rachel M., Matt M.
3 Cameron Morgan: Don't Go Breaking My Heart by foreverbeautiful-luv Cammie Cetches Zach and Bex kissing and is heartbroken. She enters in a karaoke contest singing "Jar of hearts" by: Christina Perri. Will the three friends makeup? Can Cammie ever forgive Bex or Zach? Read it and find out. Hope you luv it!
Gallagher Girls, K+, English, Angst & Romance, words: 893, favs: 4, 3/8/2014, Cammie M., Zach G., Bex B.
20Don't Judge A girl By Her Cover: The Untold Story » by foreverbeautiful-luv I'm Zachary Goode and this is my story. You may have heard of the legendary Cameron Morgan, but her story is only part of the adventure. If you are interested in learning about the whole story and not just one side, I'm here. You won't regret reading this, you can learn the whole truth. Hope you Luv it!
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Drama & Suspense, chapters: 7, words: 8k+, favs: 14, follows: 24, updated: 7/21/2015 published: 3/9/2014, Cammie M., Zach G.
7 LOL by foreverbeautiful-luv Cammie gets angry at Zach because men being sexist about walking around with their shirts off and Cammie's a girl so he thinks she can't. Boy is he wrong...
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Drama & Humor, words: 259, favs: 13, follows: 2, 6/15/2014, Cammie M., Zach G.
22 The return of Catherine Goode » by foreverbeautiful-luv Catherine Goode comes after a pregnant Cammie Morgan, while Zach is off on a mission and he must save her and their child. The first installment of: After spy school life for the Gallagher girls.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Suspense, chapters: 21, words: 8k+, favs: 20, follows: 16, updated: 6/18/2014 published: 5/10/2014, Cammie M., Zach G., Ms. Goode
6The Gallagher Girls prequel: Rachel Cameron » by foreverbeautiful-luv The prequel to the Gallagher girls, is the story of Rachel Cameron. How she mat her friends and her husband. How Catherine Goode and everyone all fall into place. It's the story that has never been told and now... I'm telling.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Adventure & Friendship, chapters: 10, words: 7k+, favs: 6, follows: 8, updated: 10/30/2014 published: 6/19/2014
39 The Return of Catherine Goode: Story number 2 » by foreverbeautiful-luv Cammie is pregnant again and Catherine is back with a whole other plan for vengeance. Read the first story of The Return of Catherine Goode.
Gallagher Girls, T, English, Suspense & Romance, chapters: 21, words: 16k+, favs: 20, follows: 15, updated: 7/15/2014 published: 6/20/2014, Cammie M., Zach G., Ms. Goode

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top