Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Community » Games » Mass Effect » mass effect back in time

Focus: Games » Mass Effect, Since: 10-23-18
Founder: zaber999 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 0 - id: 130445
stories wear Shepard or others in his/her crew go back in time from up to the crucible 3 choices to any point from the start of the first game on up cross overs welcome as long as they are in the ME universe and have a time traveler if you know of any stories that are not listed let me know so i can add them

321Into the Last Good Fight » by 1991Kira Sequel to OMITF. The adventures of everyone's favorite time-travelling turian continue as he and Commander Shepard kick Collector butt and chew bubblegum. . . except they're all out of bubblegum. ME2. Shakarian. Time-travel.
Mass Effect, T, English, Adventure & Humor, chapters: 24, words: 122k+, favs: 323, follows: 429, updated: 10/29/2016 published: 8/27/2015, Garrus V., J. Garson
2Electric sheep in my dreams » by HK-Revan What if a different person traveled back in time? Would things be different? Or would it get worse?
Mass Effect, T, English, Humor & Drama, chapters: 2, words: 2k+, favs: 16, follows: 20, 5/11/2014, J. Garson, Garrus V., Tali'Zorah, Legion
190 Once More Into the Fray » by 1991Kira We've all seen the stories where Shepard goes back in time. But what if it was everyone's favorite turian instead? Shakarian, ME1, Time-travel. COMPLETED. SEQUEL UP NOW.
Mass Effect, T, English, Humor & Drama, chapters: 15, words: 37k+, favs: 319, follows: 229, updated: 8/27/2015 published: 4/28/2015, Garrus V., J. Garson
8 Time Effect by Halofan5695 Once the war with the Reapers fails in the current timeline. They travel back in time seventy thousand years before the Reapers came to harvest mankind. Leading to the events that are about to unfold.
Mass Effect, K, English, Sci-Fi, words: 1k+, favs: 49, follows: 49, 1/22/2017, OC
1k+Mass Effect Reloaded » by thebluninja Is a second chance enough? Instead of the Catalyst's choices, Shepard lucks into a cosmic loophole. Thrown back to the very start of her Spectre career, she has to try and save the galaxy again from the Reapers ... but does she really know what's coming? 2015 NaNoWriMo winner!
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi & Drama, chapters: 97, words: 335k+, favs: 1k+, follows: 2k+, updated: 3/29/2016 published: 1/19/2013, J. Garson, Garrus V., Admiral Hackett, Shadow Broker
11Back in Time » by Commander Mander "Now you must choose," The Starchild repeated, only giving her three options. But what if there were a fourth? What if The Crucible could be set to act as a time machine, sending Shepard back to a random time. Lucky for her, she wakes up on a Cerberus operating table. Given a second chance to redo the last year of her life, what will she change, and will she stop the Reapers?
Mass Effect, T, English, Humor & Adventure, chapters: 10, words: 14k+, favs: 28, follows: 43, updated: 11/27/2015 published: 11/2/2015, J. Garson, Liara T'Soni, Javik
68 Back In Time » by The Stars At Night Spoilers. Commander John Shepard took the risks; the Crucible was completed, and the Reapers destroyed. Yet when he woke up in the Normandy's Mess Hall, he realized that something wasn't right. They were going to Eden Prime. With Anderson. And Nihlus. He was thrown Back In Time. Now, once more, Shepard has to stop Saren, the Collecters, and the Reapers. He's the only one who can.
Mass Effect, T, English, Sci-Fi, chapters: 50, words: 83k+, favs: 81, follows: 92, updated: 6/26/2014 published: 12/28/2013, Shepard

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service