Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
Forums » TV Shows » Lab Rats, 2012
Ink Smudges29
We all have these questions when writing fanfiction, "Is my Oc a dreaded Mary-Sue?", "Is this character acting ooc?", "Does my writing style need improving?" Did any of these questions ring a bell. I like to call these questions ink smudges. They are set backs when writing because you don't know were to get them answered. Welcome to the Ink Smudges forum, were all questions pretaining to writing in the Lab Rats genere will be answered!
English - Topics: 5 - Since: 06-22-12 - greensaber92
War Torn Character Submissions27
"War Torn" is a Lab Rats sci-fi AU coming out sometime this year. It's a big universe, and I'd love some help coming up with characters! What do you say, guys? (Not an RP.)
English - Topics: 3 - Since: 03-17-15 - daphrose
Mission: Lab Rats Forum24
The first offical Lab Rats Forum! Whoo! Wanna talk Lab Rats? This is the place to be! Discuss fave episodes, fave characters, anything and everything Lab Rats! Enjoy :
English - Topics: 3 - Since: 05-03-12 - MirandaAnnette144
Lab Rats Fanfiction Secret Santa!20
Anyone can join- add your likes of a Lab Rats fanfiction before 12-22-15 and recieve a Secret Santa who will write a fanfic for you and be someone else's Secret Santa! Click on Forum for more info!
English - Topics: 3 - Since: 12-19-15 - Lea Ootori
Lab Rats19
Just a Lab Rats RP! Anyone is more than welcome to join.
English - Topics: 6 - Since: 02-06-13 - Schmerz
Lab Rats RP Volume 316
(The other one is really full and blah blah blah.) Private RP For WinchesterShepard, OhMerlinsBeard and LabRatsWhore
English - Topics: 4 - Since: 02-06-16 - EliteLegends
We Are Indivisible OCs submissions10
Do you want to submit an OC to be featured on my next upcoming crossover project? Well now is your chance! You can submit your character into this forum page. [Submissions close March 1]
English - Topics: 1 - Since: 11-08-15 - BeautifulSupernova
Lab Rats Season 3 Discussion7
Is it better or worse than the previous seasons? Anything you like, anything that should be changed? All opinions are welcome in here, (except for slash and incest, sorry) and you have to be respectful to everyone.
English - Topics: 3 - Since: 10-13-14 - TheBlackForest
Lab Rats: RP4
Let's RP Lab Rats! Everything is welcome, from bionic babies to bionic dogs. However, there's a limit to only 2 OC's per person. Come join us!
English - Topics: 5 - Since: 08-01-15 - boujin
Lab Rats Base2
Just a place for Lab Rat fans to share there fandom and veiws on episodes.
English - Topics: 5 - Since: 08-31-13 - Suicuneepic
Lab Rats RP1
Join Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo at Mission Creek or on the Bionic Island in this RP.
English - Topics: 3 - Since: 12-07-18 - RavenclawGirl4102
Ship Discussion0
A place to discuss your favorite Lab Rats ships - please no slash or incest. No flaming other ships.
English - Topics: 1 - Since: 07-06-15 - ZBUXMNTWP
Lab Rats Challenges and Such0
A spot for Lab rats Challenges, memes, etc
English - Topics: 2 - Since: 11-13-15 - AvengersDCMLP2211
Sick chase0
Chase ends up coming down with an illness and his family has to make sure he get better
English - Topics: 0 - Since: 02-18-17 - BigTimeRush3639
Helping Her0
She knew he knew but that doesn't mean she wasnt gonna keep trying to hide it. Bree wasnt the perfect sunsgine girl everyone thought she was she had problems too. problems known as school
English - Topics: 0 - Since: 06-28-17 - Queenbeetrash22
chase davenport x reader0
so raylin/you and leo were best friends since kinder garden when he found out your dad died in a car accident he told you to live with them so you did one day his mom married a guy named donald davenport your life changed for the worse and or better, read and find out
English - Topics: 0 - Since: 08-26-17 - YepImRoss
Hall of Fame OC Submission0
OC submission for the Lab Rats story I am writing. More details inside!
English - Topics: 1 - Since: 12-10-17 - Maeph93
42 « Prev Page 1 2

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service