for Forward March

6/19/2014 c1 SnowyRosie
Very nice story, congrats
6/2/2014 c1 Five-0 Fan
Oh so bitter sweet. :'( I know this is an older story...had some time to kill, so skimming past McRoll stores...thought I'd review anyway.

Such a sad back story, but super sweet sentiment.
5/21/2014 c1 3LCDRFireFly
That was a very touching and emotional story and I am still at a loss for words about the way you use such small things like Freddie's death or the last call John McGarrett makes to his son to develop their relationship. Your stories feel like the whole background-story for Steve and Cath the authors of the show are not telling us but with every piece of you unique work I read I get to understand why Steve and Cath act the way they do on the show.
Keep up the amazing work!
2/5/2014 c1 4CelicaChick
That was so sweet.
1/14/2014 c1 3ToZiKa
Awwww
And also very sad.

And btw I wouldn't have yelled at you (if I even saw this story) but only at ffnet for messing everything up anyway.
1/9/2014 c1 1catsfancier
sigh...

I love me some sentimental Steve. You capture these two so perfectly - their characters and relationship. Bravo!

Just beautiful as always.
1/9/2014 c1 1RhiaReed
Ohhh so sweet and sad and all kinds of other things! You know I'm so glad that you like McRoll so much that you constantly post something about them! I love it! Thank you!:-) :-) :-)
1/8/2014 c1 Guest
Great story! I hope you keep writing more.
1/8/2014 c1 Guest
What a sweet story! I loved this! Would like more in this same universe?!
1/8/2014 c1 36Runner043
Can't blame him for being angry and hurt a thinking Catherine would have killed their baby. Glad she didn't.
Looks like Steve learned a heard lesson in this story. Hopefully he won't wait too long ot say those 3 words again.
1/8/2014 c1 Jean25
Wow what a touching story, very intimate conversation between lovers and you captured them perfectly! have to say I read this story first when I saw all the new updates on ff pop up and frankly didn't read anything else after this just wanting to savor your words for awhile last night. Now it is the next morning and I will open up Your other wonderful story continuation.
1/8/2014 c1 8fiveOFan
great story, I love it and see part of this been in the show.
1/7/2014 c1 Guest
Excellent, really loved it
1/7/2014 c1 8Lawsy89
Loved this!
1/7/2014 c1 336ilna
Wow, you sure can deliver a solid gut punch - and I mean that in the best possible way. That was excellent. Emotional, heartfelt, honest. And gives a whole new meaning to Steve's hesitation after Freddie's "Try not to mess it up" in 3.20.

I think you need to test the site more often if this is what results. Well done.
20 Page 1 2 Next »