for Hope's Calling

2/22 c6 ChildofDragons
600 years old and still sucks at wandless magic. Come on Harry, what are you even doing with your life?
2/8 c4 Silverwingzz
What’s the point of the story if he’s just gonna sit around and do nothing, that doesn’t really change the story at all. I’m not gonna be that judgmental about it since I’m only on chapter 4 but nothing interesting has really happened.
12/19/2019 c1 Pteaset
I like it
11/18/2019 c4 modjodjodjo90
This chapter... it had it's intended effect. It makes my skin crawl every time I read it. That's some good writing. I love this story, I always felt that the exploration of the circle of magi system in the games was barely skimming the surface. Viewing the system through the lens of someone who's lived in civilized (ish) times when they're on the receiving end is kind of horrifying with all the parallels that get drawn in your mind.
8/8/2019 c15 son of morgana
omg love it can't wait for the next installment
8/23/2018 c15 madnessEater
It was a very good story, thank you
11/27/2017 c14 Guest
The fic is very good. There is really only one thing that you do not do well at all, and that is make Harry believable as a 600 year old wizard. For example, at the end when the Templars betrayed, Harry's thoughts were a joke. After 600 years it is impossible for him not to have seen all forms of betrayal. You made him a dictator and maybe a global one. You don't hold and keep that type of position without an intimate understanding of human behavior. That to me is the major flaw in this fic. Your main character acts and thinks more like he was still at Hogwarts and not 600 years old.
11/27/2017 c6 Guest
You don't form such close relationships after only a month or two. I must be missing something because I don't understand why Harry is so wrapped up in people he barely knew for a month or two that he was in the Tower. You're having him act like these are people he was locked up with for years. The fics very good but I really don't see how Harry is supposed to have such close relationships with people he's know for such a short time, especially when he is 600 years old.
10/18/2017 c2 Hold777
Templar skills should not have worked at him, Templars sever the connection of the mage with the fade temporarily. but harry has his own magic so that should not have worked on him.
7/23/2017 c15 3Ekatma
Remarkable. This story is very well thought out and put together. I loved the way you designed the concept of spirits and the fade.
7/22/2017 c15 2RedViking96
One of the better DA crossover's I've read for some time, well done now if you'll excuse me I think i'll take a gander at what chaos comes next.
6/15/2017 c2 Guest
Several hundred years old... and all he has are the spells he learned in the seven years of schooling, no advanced magic, no sciency physics abusing hilarity, not even a few sword lessons.
6/2/2017 c4 OllyOllyOxycodone
This is your story and it is AU. Why not just say "Harry is this way in my story." and leave it at that instead of giving untrue reasons as to why he isn't as powerful as he was at the end of the books.

Anyway, I really like the story so far. I usually loathe humor in the stories I choose to read, but you have had me rolling ever chapter. I can't wait until I have more time to read this story.
4/16/2017 c3 Schnarf
lol, really enjoying this so far. hope harry gets out soon
1/24/2017 c15 6TimeTravellingThestral
This story was amazing. It was such an adventure reading it. I really loved the way this went. Excellent writing!
410 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »