for Twisted

11/25 c34 4KaterinaRedbird
Great chapter!
I hope next chapter Maddie and Klaus are reunited :D
11/20 c34 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
11/6 c33 NicoleR85
11/6 c33 musicluver246
Great story so far.
11/3 c32 EleanorJames
Excited to read more!
10/31 c12 chimera629
Hope you drift further away from cannon otherwise what's the point of the new characters and the growth of your characters
10/31 c11 chimera629
Do are they're two types of witch,were,and vampire in this story or are they all tvd?
So did bobby find anything that could kill Klaus?
10/31 c10 chimera629
Wonder if salting and burning witch remains will effect the witch's in new Orleans.
10/31 c8 chimera629
Glad Klaus didn't stupidly threaten davina
10/31 c7 chimera629
Are hunters similar to slayers in this given what how demon spoke of hunters like they were a species.
Wtf why save Marcel isn't killing him one of their end goals?
10/31 c6 chimera629
Wtf why did they think she was a wolf Klaus scent should be on her and the baby wolf gen isn't active?
Where is Haley and did they stupidly leave the Salvatore s alive?
How did the Winchester s miss all the vampires and witch's in new Orleans
10/31 c5 chimera629
Given dean threat to Klaus I wonder if it even crossed his mind people could becoming after his brother.
Never got why he thought it was a good idea to dagger elijha it just made him more vulnerable
10/31 c4 chimera629
If he didn't threaten the witch's that actually hex and are using his sister I'll be dissappinted
10/31 c3 chimera629
After finding out about poltergeist I'm surprised he didn't go salt and burn his parents remains
10/31 c2 chimera629
Dissappinted he got rid of elijha
357 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »