FanFiction.Net
for Memory Lost to the Shadow

12/17/2016 c4 1hermonine
Great start to the story, update soon!
7/31/2016 c4 wswpub
Half-ELEVEN? Really?
7/25/2016 c3 wswpub
This story really needs proofing. Spelling, grammer, repeated words... Then you have Kili attacking her and then shes cuddling yp to him falling asleep? Really?
2/27/2016 c4 11Amu4ever
Ok, so in this chapter you said it was five years since her attack. Alright, but you seem to have forgotten that elves grow slower. So, seeing as you called her an elfling when she was attacked and five years past since then ...she can only be one year older in appearance.

Assuming she was the equivalent of 9 human years old when the Orcs attacked that would make her 10 years old now.

Now, you have made a 10 year old nearly get raped by the brother of her love, who likes to stick his tongue in her mough.

Also, the elves act as if they just found an elf with the dwarves, but they found an elfling! One elfling every thousand years! Come on! Their ought to be a stronger reaction to that!
2/27/2016 c2 Amu4ever
Dwarves are pedophil?!

If she was found a ywar ago and was an elfling then, that means she is an elfling still. Her body wouldn't have grown at all...seeing how elves need way longer to grow up!

Also, why would she even know what Kili was about to do? She shouldn't! she is a child!
2/3/2015 c4 5blue mountain fairy
Urg! A cliffhanger now I will have to torture myself until the next chapter.
12/24/2014 c4 auri-australis
OH MY THIS DID NOT JUST HAPPEN. Elrohir shall see her. THREE CHEERS. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN EPIC STORY.
12/23/2014 c4 Lady Minuialwen
Another nice chapter. I wonder how this is going to turn out.
12/22/2014 c3 Guest
Really good so please update soon! Question: is Runin/Lothoriel going to be paired up with someone, and if so, who? (I'm hoping for Legolas)
6/1/2014 c2 Lady Minuialwen
Great second chapter :D Please update more...
6/1/2014 c1 Lady Minuialwen
I can't wait to read more :)
1/16/2014 c2 1TimeLordSilurian
Why is Kili such an a** hole here?
1/13/2014 c1 Tigerlilyxox
This is really good! I hope you update soon.
1/13/2014 c2 1SissyPerigrin
Kill the pervert! Down with...what was his name? KILLL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!