for The Rise of a Dragon

1/15/2014 c7 19ValinNight
Great chapter!

1/15/2014 c7 RandomMinnesotan
I'm liking this story a lot so far. And is Natsu just a tad insane? I like his catchphrase (it's the to oblivion thing, right?) I'd review more in-depth... But it's 3:24 AM and I haven't slept yet... Sooo... Yeah... Sorry for the lack of substance in this review... I'll be waiting for more of this story in the future!

All the best,
A Random Minnesotan
1/14/2014 c6 3FanFictionHunter
Great story so far. Really enjoying Natsu's character. And while it has yet to revealed if Natsu's Requip is as advanced as Erza's or Bisca's, he does have Kagura-like swordplay. I just have 2 minor questions.

1: Did you mean for Natsu to fight Bora in Magnolia instead of Hargeon or was that by accident?
2: When you talked about introducing each of the female characters before deciding onmaking it a harem, did you mean all the female characters in the series or just your candidates?

Looking forward to the next update, and to seeing if Natsu's azure fire has any special traits
1/13/2014 c6 19ValinNight
Awesome chapter! Loved the Erza and Natsu moment was funny! Can't wait for more!

1/11/2014 c5 ValinNight
Awesome chapter? And is Lucy appart of the harem? . can't wait for more!

1/10/2014 c4 Itro
and EZRA appears! :D lets hope she'll just get to know Natsu more cause he knows re-quip
1/9/2014 c3 Itro
... I think this is getting all too sudden... but interesting plot by the ways! ;)
1,102 « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74