for Vampire to Hakuryuukou

2/1/2014 c4 RIAS
You left off in the most interesting thing, but that increases my wishes in this story, I want to see how act kuyou in this reality you have to be unbelievable, but don't use the juggernaut drive that fox is not worth for that and thanks for including go little by little the cast of the series, by that think even though it is a tsukune/Moka if do not appear the other wouldn't it be cool and would be very boring i will be very to the slope.
1/31/2014 c4 Guest
I know you just updated but I want more!
1/30/2014 c4 EternityDragon2610
I don't understand how Keito found out. Surely if they are watching him then they have seen his wings and would think that he is just an unknown species of monster. I know he still has the smell of a human but he could pass as a border being. I mean Witches are essentially A-class with there magical focus but without it they are essentially human, the same could be said of Tsukune. So one could draw to the conclusion that he is a monster if you only have that as evidence. So again how did she find out ? Bug there dorms, eavesdrop on conversation ?

Anyway another awesome chapter my good man, keep it up and I hope to see another chapter published soon :D
1/29/2014 c3 3Reishin Amara
Oh gods I'm loving this...but...what happens to poor mizore?

Kurumu I don't really care since she could hook up with anyone would be a good lil sister type and Albion could instruct her later in magic.

The older witch girl(whose name escapes me) just needs sense knocked into her...And mikogami needs her as a
1/28/2014 c1 4SoaringxDragon
Dragon here again to ask all you readers if around 5000 words per chapter is enough? I normally tty and average around there because I don't want to feel like I am making it too long, but if you think I should write a little more then you should let me know because I always feel like writing more anyways. All in all, let me know how good my chapter lengths are.

-SoaringxDragon
1/28/2014 c3 SoaringxDragon
Hello all, Dragon here to ask who wants to be a beta for me? Also to clarify, Tsukune doesn't have balance break, it was just a short boost of power, I guess in a way yes he does have it but also no because he isn't able to use his sacred gear for a while afterwards.
1/24/2014 c3 SilverFlameST
please update soon this is preatty good
1/21/2014 c3 3Raidentensho
not bad. though i think tsukune would've given his torso to the dragon for balance break, plus sacrificing that much flesh should buy him at least 30 seconds in scale-mail form instead of ten. oh well. can't wait to see how he next one will go. until then, ja!
1/20/2014 c3 Guest
You should make Tsukune take Vali's place as Lucifer, his devil blood is sealed and that is perfect, Tsukune Lucifer with Abolion
1/20/2014 c3 Dp11
Moka should be a bit harsher, but I like this version to. Did not expect Tsukune use balance breaker, though he walk fighting a s rank yokai so the situation called for it. I think he should get balance breaker before he fights kuyou. Now that he sacrificed his arm, it is a dragon arm now. So how will this affect him?
1/18/2014 c1 ThePizziaMan
Nice start:)
1/17/2014 c2 EternityDragon2610
Another awesome chapter my good man, keep up the good work and i hope you update soon :D
1/16/2014 c2 Dp11
This chapter was good to read, but you made some spelling mistakes. You need to capitalize a word after the period. Anyway I am pretty surprise that you had Gin appeared. Most likely to blackmail or challenge Tsukune, but nevertheless this will be interesting to read. Even if Tsukune toughens up he still isn't good at fight and only first experience was against Saizou. Will he learn how to use the Jigen-Tou later?
1/16/2014 c2 5Tobi-Douchebag-666
Highschool of The Dead, huh. I stopped reading when it stopped getting updated.
1/12/2014 c1 guest