for Vampire to Hakuryuukou

1/9/2014 c1 Marcus
I like the way that concretely everything, but this is to put some harem you think rosariovampire is not the same without harem please reckon you or at least places ruby and mizore also if you can, you can't ignore the whole cast of the series
1/9/2014 c1 RIAS
Thanks friend for a long time i wanted a crossover between these 2 series, is a special where tsukune had a sacred gear of dragon, as hira to discover that has the power of one of the 2 heavenly dragons and their relationship with moka will be more interesting i hope to update soon.
1/9/2014 c1 5Tobi-Douchebag-666
Superpower Lottery. That's the only word I can use to describe Divine Dividing.
1/8/2014 c1 aznxa21
Interesting.
1/8/2014 c1 Dp11
I though this was interesting! Tsukune might have a problem fighting with Gin since he is to fast for him to touch to divide his power. Also he really needs to train more since determination can only go so far unless he can back it up.
1/8/2014 c1 2ZeroFang
this look interesting. cant wait for new chapter. looking forward how youkai school would handle white dragon emperor.
1/8/2014 c1 47Skylinemaster
I feel that this chapter is very good. Please continue this as this is quite interesting that Tsukune doesn't know his power yet.
1/8/2014 c1 Guest