FanFiction.Net
for X-babies

2/17/2021 c8 sagehadley
This is gooooooood, please finish it!
11/19/2018 c6 Guest
Why did Gambit switch from speaking French to Spanish? That makes no sense.
11/20/2016 c6 Mrs.Chaton
Good, but why was Remy speaking Spanish instead of French?
12/9/2014 c8 katherine
KITTY KITTY WHERE IS SHE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY PRECIOUS KITTY
8/30/2014 c8 7Sunspot101
This is hilarious and in the near end Bobby finally got a 'date' with the pretty lady.
7/18/2014 c8 Guest
Are u going to finish the story
6/20/2014 c8 Alanna
Awww X babies are so cute you should write more
6/9/2014 c8 Guest
WRITE NOW this is really good
6/6/2014 c8 1CedricDiggory101
PLEASE SOMHOW PUT PYRO IN THIS!:$
4/4/2014 c8 1Silver Shihouin
Haha love it
All though I think Remy is speaking Spanish
Oh well its still funny
Silver
3/2/2014 c8 bcmartini77
Loving this story. This has got to be the first story I read on this site that had me both "awwww"ing and laughing almost the entire story. Reading the parts with baby Remy & baby Rogue seriously made my day.
2/6/2014 c8 Ranger
I'm not sure if the review made it through. If it did you can probably disregard this: I didn't put a name on the first one.
I like how the story is going. It's very entertaining and exciting. A few weeks ago I had begun a search to see if somebody had an age regression story of X Men Evolution. I would like to ask, however, if it would be possible to see more of Kurt taking care of Kitty. In the series, they were best friends. I think it would be interesting to see how Kurt takes care of his best friend as a baby.
2/6/2014 c8 Guest
Love how this story is coming. I have been looking for a while to see if anybody had done any age regression stories. I would like to ask if we could see some more of Kurt taking care of Kitty because in the series they were best friends. I think it would be interesting to see how Kurt takes care of his best friend as a baby.
2/6/2014 c1 Guest
kitty is very adorable as a babie aww
2/6/2014 c8 fanficccy
awwwwwwww look at the cute x-babies
lol to magneto Gambit sure is a naughty six year old swearing in french hahahah lol
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »