FanFiction.Net
for Higher Stakes

10/20/2023 c1 Jordin Marie
Remember when we were excited about the movie? But this was REALLY GOOD.
6/2/2016 c1 Guest
I love this
11/16/2014 c1 2XxFire-LilyxX
I love it!
6/22/2014 c1 anonymous
this is so incredibly close to what happened in the movie though! are you sure youre not psychic?
1/12/2014 c1 1Tachi8
Great one shot :D Really enjoyed it!
1/11/2014 c1 oh
"well here's to hoping that I'll never have to stake you. I don't know if I could bring myself to stake you anyway."

you are a mean person
1/9/2014 c1 VAddict
This is amazing! Are you goin g to write more or finish your other fanfic because I love your writing!
1/9/2014 c1 aj davis
Are u updating soon ?
1/9/2014 c1 Peanut
Very couldn't have done it better.I particularly like when he tells her not to hesitate to kill a has so many parallels to real life ...you know when a friend turns against you to become one of the popular kids...and you don't realize that from now on he/she will use anything (embarrassing) you share against can sort of kill you if you hesitate letting that friend I really like that you picked up on the moral conflict of eliminating someone who was once one of your own StrigoiBecoming one of the popular ,mean,self serving kids while abandoning your true self in turn?
1/9/2014 c1 Squarepants
Rose and Dimitri really come to does the arrogance and bad character of the royal Moroi jerks, captured Rose's down to earth ,practical , impatient nature and Dimitri's calm superiority really well.I am looking forward to read more of your stuff ,so please write more.
1/9/2014 c1 10hiseask17
That was really good, I really liked the way you wrote Rose! :D
1/9/2014 c1 Monster Inc
I love well written ,you should write a book of your own!