for Always, Forever, Infinity

4/18/2017 c18 Guest
A great story. I found this link on RTN and I'm glad I did.
8/28/2016 c13 Emily Cassidine
I Am Emily. I Love Your Work My Husband Does To.
8/27/2016 c9 ELIZABETH BURTON
CARLY AND AJ WOW THEY MAKE SUCH A WEIRD COUPLE. BUT THEY ARE ALOT ALIKE
8/27/2016 c4 Guest
HI I AM ELIZABETH BURTON HERE IS MY FAMILY...

(MOM) REBECCA BURTON. (DAD) BENJAMIN BURTON.

(OLDEST CHILD) Nikolas Jay Burton Is Age 31 Married To My Bff Emily Turner. They Have 1 Boy Named Spencer After Gh. Spencer Is 3.
(2ND OLDEST) Brendan James Burton Is Age 28. Married To Kayla Martin. They have 1 Daughter Named Sabrina. Sabrina Is Age 4.
(3RD OLDEST) (ME) Elizabeth Lauren Burton I Am Age 27. Married To Jason Herest. 2 Kids. 1 Son Named Cameron Micheal Herest (AFTER GH). Cameron Is 5. Another Son Named Jacob Steven Herest. Jake Is 2.
(4TH OLDEST) Courtney Marie Burton Is Age 25. Married To Michael Easton. They Have 1 Daughter Named Nicole Lily Easton. Nicole Is 7.
(5TH OLDEST) Kaylee Grace Burton Is Age 23. Married To Braden Smith. With 1 Son Named Nathan. Nathan Is 1.
(YOUNGEST) Cameron Lacey Burton. Is Age 19
8/27/2016 c2 Courtney Burton
HI I'M COURTNEY BURTON YOUNGER SISTER IF ELIZABETH BURTON. I AM 24. AND ELIZABETH IS 27.

-C
8/27/2016 c1 ELIZABETH BURTON
TAGGERT IS A BITCH MY SIS IS COURTNEY BURTON
11/27/2015 c18 leasmom
Just found this one. Loved it. Jason was willing to leave PC and all the crazys to have a good life with Liz, even Carly didn't do any real damage.
10/25/2015 c18 Eygirl33
Wow, I'm glad that I was fortunate enough to find this story. I enjoyed it very much, from beginning to end. The ending was bittersweet; the goodbyes broke my heart, especially to Lila, but I loved their reunion. And fantastic writing, btw. I hope you are continuing to write, because you're very talented. Thank you for sharing.
7/28/2015 c18 Jamie J
this is the most amazing fan fic I have reD in a very long time.
My favorite authors have always been JewelTones, and Huma, from Solo Ensemble.
Now I can add you to that list. You have skills girl. If you wrote your own novel, I would definitely read it. Thank you so much for an amazing story!
4/30/2015 c18 Leki-Reti
Absolutely Beautiful :)
2/16/2014 c18 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome story, I loved it. The last chapter had me crying like a baby.

Dani
2/7/2014 c18 31Mommyzilla
Absolutely fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. I am looking forward to seeing what you post next!
1/27/2014 c18 1bjq
FABULOUS
1/24/2014 c18 LiasonLuv
Great story
1/24/2014 c18 Guest
Great story. Glad to hear that more fics will be coming. Maybe a sequel with Johnny and Francis joining our couple on an adventure.
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »