for Two Halves: Storm of the Dominion

5/24/2020 c35 Charsiphina
It's been nearly a year since I've seen an update! Please update soon but I also hope all is well!
9/24/2019 c35 breakerofchains
Please please please finish this amazing story! Its mind blowing
8/17/2019 c35 Sonia
cant wait for the next!
8/17/2019 c33 Nina
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! so in love with this!
8/17/2019 c35 Guest
kill Elewen for all of us ! EINAAAAAR!
6/16/2019 c35 Guest
Lassarinaaaaa oh my heart! Sooo happy that you are back and this was so sad but beautiful and need Thalmor died
6/16/2019 c35 Valarn
hoOLY SHIT WELCOME BACK

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT MY LOGIN INFORMATION IS FOR THIS SITE BUT HOLY SHIT

I’m rereading the whole damn series, I’ve had the itch but haven’t quite gotten there.
I hope life gets easier for you soon and THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT
6/17/2019 c35 KanyeQuest
Elenwen is royally fucked. Hooooooooo boy please make her death a slow one.
6/16/2019 c35 4TheOneThatSeesGNS
*SCREAMS* AN UPDATE!

TwT I've been looking forward to it for so long, poor Lassarina... but Ulfric has to keep up his image as a ruler or others will take advantage of his weakness... so I understand why...

It's okay that life has been getting in the way! Thank you for the update either way!
6/16/2019 c35 17BrunetteAuthorette99
Hoooooooly shit, that was a tense chapter; I was clutching my heart the entire time! I mean... yay for Lassarina for not running away from her problems, I guess? BUT ALSO... Rina, nooo.

Oh, it’s SO time for Elenwen to go. I’m very excited to see her get what she deserves (because as awful as she is in-game, your Elenwen is a million times worse).
6/16/2019 c35 Oblivious IJ
Ugh Thalmor... always never liked em, especially what they did to the blades.

IJ the oblivious one
2/26/2019 c34 Chad583
I love this series so much. I cant wait for the next chapter.
1/27/2019 c34 14alucardgal
Yay! you updated...but...but...NO! I wanna know what happens next! please please please!
10/23/2018 c34 myvoiceofimagination
Just saying, i found this series a WEEK ago and im already done with it. I WANT MORE MIRAGE PLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEE! This series is so good i even pictured my own O.C. in it. Please please continue!

Much love,
myvoiceofimagination
10/10/2018 c34 Guest
MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG! I can't believe I was fuckin 15 when I started following this series now I'm 21 what in the fuck. This fic always manages to scurry across my mind when I'm at school or work. I'm glad I checked my old email again and saw the update. I'm legit considering reading the whole thing for a fourth goddamn time. You have know idea how happy I am!

And FiNAllY! A ship that was literally years in the making is now canon AND you kicked it off with some smut. I'm falling in love with this story all over again. Great update as always!
257 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »