for Avaricious Fire - now edited

8/30/2017 c1 LeChick
Very cute and great ending!
8/20/2017 c1 xCxBxBx
So, funny story.

I randomly remembered a fic the other night about Edward trying on Mustang's gloves and making a mess of things. It wasn't like a couple of the other one's I'd seen with a similar plot, though-I distinctly remember it having an ending that didn't end with Mustang in the whole "I'm mad at you because I care." I remembered that this story stood out to me because it was well written, and the characters had a believable character arc.

So, I spent a whole day trying to find this random story-Googling it and picking out authors that stood out to me and all that. Then, after a few moments of thinking, I was struck with the notion that I MUST have reviewed this elusive story. I just knew it.

I went through my review history, scrolled back through about three years worth of reviews... then scrolled back up and realized that it was this story.

So, of course, I read through this fic again, and I've decided that I still like it, it's still awesome, and you still do Ed and Roy's relationship beautifully. Also, I love the ending, because it's a a great way to show the changes that the characters have gone through in terms of realizing their respect for each other, and because it's a nice, light-hearted way to conclude things.

Until next time!
xCxBxBx
12/17/2015 c1 25MondayVibes
Hey heh heh. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA!

This is glorious. I'm a huge fan of Edward-Roy interactions, and I thought you did both characters justice, from Edo's complaints at the beginning, straight through to the very end. You get extra brownie points for Mustang's excellent portrayal when he was angry and upset and worried about Edward losing control of the fire. :)
11/23/2014 c1 xDarklightx
I like it.
9/1/2014 c1 28BelloftheSea
That was hilarious! at the end. And downright awesome during the fire. Ed's fear was almost tangible and Mustang's calm, collected presence was so cool. The way Ed leaned into him made me want to melt. Those two are just so funny. You've got the characters down perfect. I love it!
1/29/2014 c1 OstensiblyInsane
oh my god
imagine that Iface iT'S HILARIOUS
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUSG
1/16/2014 c1 12kuro12
Nice. That's funny stuff
1/9/2014 c1 Sam's Laptop
YES! I always wondered what could happen. Thank you for this version of events.

(I am too lazy to sign in)
1/9/2014 c1 2Bluefire21
Oh, this was just wonderful. There were a few spelling errors, but it was a great parental fic.
1/9/2014 c1 Jadeturtle
This was a great story. It reminded me a little bit of the Sorcerer's Apprentice. I liked how Mustang reacted to the situation you created. Great Job!