for Nothing

6/19/2014 c1 Guest
Heheh this part tho

Kai peers into the window. "Light's on, but no one's home, Cole. Maybe she and Sofiya went out trollin' for guys."

Zane turns to him quickly. "Excuse me, Kai?"

I loved it XD
2/23/2014 c1 stupidvariousreasons
Squee! *does difficult, for professionals only, really strategic fangirl flail.* :D
1/9/2014 c1 56ForeverDreamer12
THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved the part where Zane got all defensive when they mentioned Sofiya 'looking for guys' XD

And Dareth killed me! I loved it! XD
1/9/2014 c1 2Winter's Resolve
Aww, such a sweet ending! I love that song.
Have to admit, I was a little bit worried when Arwyn couldn't get in contact with Cole. Thought that things might turn messy. But they didn't, thankfully!
Haha, Kai certainly wasn't helping at some points there- but of course he was going to be a bit of a stirrer! (poor Cole)
So cute!
1/9/2014 c1 3ForestBornNinjaGirl
Ahaaha this was great! Great story and it fit perfectly with the song too! Cole drunk was kinda funny oh poor kai having to deal with all of that AND jay soooo yeah that made me laugh ahaha! sweet ending - cole's def gonna be out of it the next day... awesome fic :) im listening to the song right now too and its really good!
1/9/2014 c1 Anonymous
Awwww! This is so sweet! I'm glad they made up, despite that crazy misunderstanding. "They went looking for girls" Darn you Dareth! Anyway, great oneshot!