for Frozen

2/15/2014 c3 5mimi-chan and aliling-chan
Who's playing Hans? Hopefully not Asian, I'm a huge fan of Asia! I don't mind China acting out the part of that guy from Wesseltown (is it?), it's almost the same in real life! Can't wait for new chapters especially Let it Go! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG! Oh and it's not Happy Valentine's Day to me, it's Happy Single Awareness Day.
2/14/2014 c3 5MomoPeachFlower
Poo, that was one of my favorite songs... oh well. The way you worked around the song was really good though.
2/14/2014 c3 Ace-senpai
Damn, this is really good! Who's gonna be Kristoph and Hanz anyway? ;)
1/30/2014 c2 The Little Chibi
Matthew needs a hug. He really, really needs a hug.

Yay for not making France an evil pervert! The poor guy gets way too much bad media.
1/28/2014 c2 O.T
If it is a girl : Belgium (she's just pop up on my mind!)
If it is a boy : either Prussia or Denmark
1/24/2014 c2 4Bumblekat
Maybe Japan? I have no clue, sorry. :(
Great chapter, though. This is one of my favorite songs, the other is Let It Go, which I can't wait for! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job of it. And I love Canada as Elsa, it's perfect. Good luck with the whole Hans thing. :)
1/21/2014 c2 30Fred and George Weasley Twins
RUSSIA! Russia should be Hans!
1/20/2014 c2 Konoha-11-are-cool
I never watched Frozen... but this is pure awesomness! Wow! I give a virtual hug ( not a creepy stranger one... like a " you can do" one )
1/20/2014 c2 5mimi-chan and aliling-chan
Please be hurry with the next chapter! I don't mind anyone being Hans except the Asian family. So please be quick with the next chapter, please!
1/20/2014 c2 19GoodLuckMother
aww :( That is too bad Hans not going to be France. I think they would be perfect, how about Germany or Prussia?

Just heads up about the songs, I been on fanfiction for awhile now and song fics are technically breaking fanfic rules because of the copyright of the songs. I hate for this story to be flagged and be taken down because it is so awesome.

Just curious are you gonna do the troll marriage scene? Please say yes?
1/20/2014 c2 bunyx
Prussia would make a great Hans :)
1/20/2014 c2 Guest
You should definitely make Hans Prussia, they match pretty well!
1/20/2014 c2 5MomoPeachFlower
Make it China... no, china is too sweet... Switzerland! He can easily be a bad guy
1/20/2014 c2 30Bindi-the-skunk
you could make mexico hans
1/20/2014 c2 sutekisenpai
Do Prussia! I think that he would fit the character very well.
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »