for Frozen

1/20/2014 c2 35Zeplerfer
Ah, Frozen with the North America Bros! Yay! I always love Disneytalia :)

One quick note: you have Matthew saying "Do feel it" instead of *don't* feel it. And the first paragraph should say "fewer people" instead of "less people." (Less vs. fewer is complicated, but the easy way is to try using "little" or "few" and see which one makes more sense in front of the noun. If it's "few," as in "a few people," you want fewer.) Sorry for the grammar comment. I'm not your teacher, I swear!

As for Hans... could we have evil Estonia? It's always the quiet ones, you know. I think Lithuania would also be a fun choice :)
1/20/2014 c2 7lilsandstorm
What's the point of rewriting the whole film with just the characters names changed? I watched frozen- I want something new
1/13/2014 c1 5MomoPeachFlower
I have an Olaf plushy!
Ivan fits Olaf. I can't wait to read more
1/13/2014 c1 Fangirl0102
OMG I LOVE IVAN AS OLAF! IT'S SOOOOO CUTE! *whispers* but don't forget the scarf ;)
other than that I love how it's going so far, Frozen was such a good movie, and I really like how you have matt and al, as elsa and anna.
p.s.
there isn't anything wrong with your grammar from what I can see :)
1/13/2014 c1 4Bumblekat
Really good. Update soon! :) I love how you made Russia Olaf, that's going to be really funny. :)
1/13/2014 c1 5Mochisarecute357
Its awesome! Pls continue soon! J
1/12/2014 c1 1RIVILvFv
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE FROZEN SO MUCH! Is Ivan going to be Olaf because that is just too adorable! Update soon
1/12/2014 c1 Guest
aww I got to respectfully disagree with the other reviewer, I think arthur makes a perfect kristoff. And I love ivan as olaf! too perfect
1/12/2014 c1 S6g8wjw2o2hs7
I loved this movie! I hope to read more soon
1/12/2014 c1 16LittleMonsterStick
Its interesting, but to be honest, I thought that Ivan was going to be kristoff instead of Arthur, they are very alike after all, even physically talking :/
1/11/2014 c1 3QuinceJaphet
I love this movie! And I absolutely adore this story!
I think adding the songs is a great idea!
1/11/2014 c1 5Hedekideki
i super like it so far! XD
i havent watch frozen yet so i have no idea whats gonna happen next SO PLEASE CONTINUEE! *begs*

and as for the songs, i think it would be great to put it into the story xD but thats my opinion

please update soon! anddontforgettoupdateStarstrucktooxD
1/11/2014 c1 Guest
What are the pairings?
1/10/2014 c1 5hetalia-panda-123
Please don't do the songs and I think it was a wonderful crossover for the North American brothers! I think that this will just be great!
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3