for Trust

4/4 c3 Guest
Not to be an ass but Ben has already dealt with guys like Brant before. And with several crazy ass girls. He usually notices pretty quickly what is happening. Almost all the time
4/4 c2 Guest
Ben has been able to pilot a ship since AF season 3 wtf is this. I haven't watched Omniverse but did they dumb him down? He knew the protocol, he went to plumber academy and got a 95 out of 100 without even trying. He knows how to ensamble a weapon from just looking at it once and is the most witty shit I've ever seen. Maths don't come easily to him, but he learns and reacts very fast to barely everything.
5/2/2020 c8 Guest
it's been a couple years since you've written this story, but i hope you know that this was amazing! i love the story-telling and how you connect the narrative. it feels like an episode, i could picture how you set things up. i love the overall arc and the emotions tied to each character. i especially enjoyed reading ben and rook slowly falling for each other.
11/16/2019 c8 CazaMentes
I love your history.
This break my little soul, but.. but
Thanks for to write this story.
10/2/2019 c7 PipeDreamPrayer
Ooooh I think my heart is in pieces... Oh god that hurts so much... Max... You deserved better!
10/1/2019 c2 PipeDreamPrayer
Loving the way Ben is surprising Rook with how unconventional effective he can be as a normal human in a fight
7/28/2018 c6 Guest
You did a truly AMAZING job on this series!
7/12/2018 c7 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ben in chapter 3: He died a hero!

This chapter's title: Hero

HOW DARE
3/2/2018 c8 11SunBinamra
Aw man, I can't believe you killed off Grandpa Max! But I get why you did it, and this was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!
2/11/2018 c8 7NinjaSheik
A very bittersweet ending, indeed! Grandpa Max's died, but Ben and Rook are together and confessed their love for each other! This is definitely one of the best fics out for the "Ben 10" series! :D I really enjoyed reading it!
2/11/2018 c7 NinjaSheik
GRANDPA MAX! NO! T _ T Why did you have to kill him?! Poor Ben! Poor Gwen!

MOST EPIC CHAPTER EVER! I loved every bit of it! I think you did a great job with the action scenes. :D And Rook tried to confess his love for Ben, but didn't really get the chance to say it. Such a sad chapter, though! :(
2/11/2018 c6 NinjaSheik
Man, I love it when the gang is together! Having Ben find that Grandpa Max is alive and well was heartwarming, and seeing Gwen and Kevin again is always a delight! :) Now, they can finally take down that stupid crab!
2/11/2018 c5 NinjaSheik
SO AWESOME! DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS IN THE ENTIRE STORY! :D Ben and Rook kicked some butt, Brant is out of the picture, and they're heading back to Earth! I'm glad Ben and Rook made up! :3
2/11/2018 c4 NinjaSheik
Brant is such a narcissist! GAH! He planned to rape Ben! UNFORGIVABLE!

I love Rad Dudesman! :D He's one of my favorite characters in the series because he's so funny and cool! XD I love this chapter! It's so epic to see Rad charging into battle! I feel bad for Ben since he got kidnapped and all. :(
2/11/2018 c3 NinjaSheik
NO! BEN! ROOK! DON'T FIGHT! T _ T Ah, the chapter definitely gave me the feels! I hate it when they fight, and it was just painful to see them so angry with each other.

Grr, stupid Grant! He needs stop touching Ben so familiarly! I really wish Rook had punched him here! He deserves it!
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »