for Trust

3/20/2014 c8 lemon
Omg, I swear to god this fiction is really really great! This fiction is AWESOME! Like, AWESOME! Oh my gosh I love you and your bloody story! I cried, I cried a lot, especially when max was dead, then after the funeral, and oh my god everything is perfect, and the most important thing, is the ending, I cried, I'm done, I'm dead
Thank you so much for writing this story! God bless you and your writing! :*
2/17/2014 c8 triangulator
Wow . I had to reread the previous chaps and now i see that there are so many things written between the lines that weren't directly stated . Maybe i'm reading too much into it but that's how i interpret it and it's almost beautiful how they're hidden in plain sight .

Please write more BrokEN !
2/3/2014 c8 236mariforalltmnteterna
One of the best Brooken stories I've ever read . And I almost cried in the last two chapters. Very good. Congratulations .
1/31/2014 c8 Guest
i have an idea. instead of max sacrificing his life to save earth, how about gwen jumping to the rescue with kevin e. levin to give him a hand or something and that no one there died since gwen used protective shield to save them all. i've noticed rook and ben wouldn't fall in love since i've been watching ben 10 shows, but i won't make you change it since it's your story. anyway, you did a good job writing it. keep up the good work.
1/28/2014 c8 4The Snowprincess Writer
I just finished reading this and I have to say... Wow. I mean, you depicted everything so beautifully and so perfectly that I was almost crying with Ben during that feelsy bit at the end. I don't ship boys with boys, but how you depicted this was subtle enough so that I could stand the kissing. Excellent work, in all. You have a writing gift! -the Snowprincess Writer
1/26/2014 c8 50Magiccatprincess
I'm crying becaus of the beauty of this story! This was soo good! Yes, it was sad that you killed off grandpa Max, but it was the kind of way Max would have wanted to go. Again you characterzation for everyone was spot on! I hope you'll write another story again soon!
1/26/2014 c8 64Kira Sema
Finally Ben realizes he doesn't have to be strong. And they admit it! :D This was a nice way to end this story. Hope you write more BRoken in the future. :3
1/26/2014 c8 10Skylar1010
I loved this story, it was amazing!
1/26/2014 c8 12AdikoKoizumi19
Okay...Its offical...One writer to another, you need to take your writing skills and become a professial writer! You seriousdly need to! I was pulled in with every word, oh my god, and the twists you come up! I loved this story! I hope to read more your writings!
1/25/2014 c7 3Ryuuhana
TT_TT
1/25/2014 c7 64Kira Sema
I literally almost cried... I know it's fiction but it seemed so real... :( And dammit all to hell Rook couldn't confess!
1/25/2014 c7 50Magiccatprincess
I'm crying! God that was so heartbreaking! Max is dead T-T and when Rook wanted to tell Ben he loved him things went wrong! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
1/25/2014 c7 12AdikoKoizumi19
Please don't tell me you really killed Max?! Why would you do that?! No! You must update asap!
1/25/2014 c6 1simple.chances
I'm super sad theres only gonna be, like, one more chapter left. this seriously makes me sad.
1/25/2014 c7 simple.chances
I can't believe you killed Max, you're secretly evil, you know that right?
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »