for Trust

1/24/2014 c6 12AdikoKoizumi19
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! And there was a Gorven in Omniverse. The episode "Mud is Thicker Than Water" with cousin Lucy. I don't know if he really was an ex-magister or not, but he was in Omniverse. BRooken is awesome! Totally 20% cooler than other pairings I've fangirled over. (See what I did with with the 20% cooler thing? Idk if you got that reference or not.)
1/24/2014 c6 3Ryuuhana
nooo max is dying T_T
1/24/2014 c6 10Skylar1010
This is my #1 favorite Ben and Rook story!It's so awesome the plot and everything i wished the real episode went like this!
1/24/2014 c6 50Magiccatprincess
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO AWESOME! MAX IS ALIVE BUT I'M SO WORRIED FOR HIM! BEN AND ROOK ARE ADORBLE DORKS! XD THIS STORY IS SOOO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
1/24/2014 c6 64Kira Sema
YAY Grandpa is alive! :D
1/20/2014 c5 3Ryuuhana
YAy XD this is very good :) can't wait for more
1/20/2014 c5 50Magiccatprincess
I really like the part with Rook saving Ben
1/20/2014 c5 12AdikoKoizumi19
I loved the ice cream scene.
B: Pleeeaaassseeee Rook? Its blueberry...
R: Fine...*Ben shoves the ice cream into his mouth.*
I loved that! It was so adorable! I wanna know what happens next!
1/20/2014 c5 1simple.chances
so think of this a raising awareness for your story. love it, up date lots soon!
1/20/2014 c4 simple.chances
and i know many people only read stories that have a lot of reviews.
1/20/2014 c3 simple.chances
and im really liking this story, so kudos to you
1/20/2014 c2 simple.chances
but i noticed you didnt have too many reviews
1/20/2014 c1 simple.chances
i hope you dont find this to annoying
1/20/2014 c5 64Kira Sema
Ben stop lying to yourself and just get together with Rook already! xD Awesome chapter they're FINALLY home!
1/19/2014 c4 12AdikoKoizumi19
PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE! Sorry. Just excited, scared, and overzealous about the story and seriously want it to be updated so Rook can kick Brant's white butt and save Ben!
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »