for Madame Librarian

4/3/2018 c3 2The Music Woman 4 Life
I love this story. I'm actually in the music man now and I'm playing mrs squires
5/7/2016 c3 BeautifulBookworm218
Awwwwww! I love this character study, the way you describe her feelings! I recently was in the music man this year, though not as a major role. I love this play, and I love this fan fiction.
7/7/2015 c1 15SapereAude03
Really enjoyed reading your character analysis here. I absolutely loved Marian's character, especially since the musical alludes to her past quite often. I've always found it interesting that the woman who's so insecure in love finds herself followed with unsubstantiated rumors. I can definitely see her taking refuge in her books and in her work, and I love the parallels that you expounded on about Uncle Maddy's importance in her life and the parallels between the two of them. Very nicely done.
6/3/2015 c1 lil
awwwwwwww
3/16/2014 c3 9ThestralSpell14407
I enjoyed reading this story. Your style of writing is refreshing compared to some of the other stories out there. Keep up the good work!
2/23/2014 c3 155showtunediva
Wonderful job! :) You captured Marian's character so well.
1/15/2014 c1 showtunediva
This character sketch of Marian paints a wonderful picture of her. Great job! Are you adding more to this?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service