for Face Down

10/28/2015 c1 SSB
anna is strawberry blonde
5/30/2014 c1 sondrex76
well this will be the first modernized Frozen fanfiction i have read, let's see if i should read any more of them!
4/4/2014 c18 Guest
This story is amazing! I'm so happy that Hans got he got he really deserve it! And I absolutely love the ending its like a fairytale ending! #face down ps. I think that you deserve more reviews and cross my fingers I hope I see more frozen fanfic for you soon
3/15/2014 c1 20Purpleluva01
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE I SEE MORE LIKE IT!

BUT IF YOU WANT FUTURE READERS TO ENJOY THIS BEYOND MARCH 19, PLZ COPY AND USE THIS LINK! - art/Stop-SOPA-AkuRoku-440580385
2/16/2014 c18 2acethespian
*is fangirling* That was awesome! You did an awesome job with this story.
2/15/2014 c1 Guest
I really loved your story and I think it deserves more reviews, so thank you for writing and posting this well written, amazing story.
2/13/2014 c1 unicorns
Yes I'm reading your story again. That's how good it is :) I know Hans WAS going to turn out to be a jerk, but after reading the whole story and him being a MEGAJERK-BASTARD, I really, really can't stand what he was saying to Anna D: By the way, forgot to ask, are you doing a sequel? Or maybe just another Modern AU? Please!
2/13/2014 c18 2random-and-awkward
aww im so sad to see this story end! but it was amazing!
2/13/2014 c18 8Don't gve a crappppp
Wow! This was great! I really enjoyed how you incorporated all the details. I very much recommend this story. Gratzi on completing!
2/13/2014 c18 22Sea's child
This chapter was great! Are you going to write a sequel? I think Marshall and Elsa would be a cute couple.
2/13/2014 c18 26MrAndersIversen
I got to say I'm sorry it's over too, but you sure made a great ending of the story! Thank you for the inspiration you've given me for a future story I'm about to start!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
2/13/2014 c18 2PurplePenguin13MI
Bravo, brava! This was wonderful. I've watched the video, it is pretty awesome!
2/13/2014 c18 namele55777
Enjoyed your story!
2/13/2014 c18 unicorns
amazing! hope you would do more! MARSHMALLOW! D
2/13/2014 c18 nattles18
Wow... is all i can say. To be honest, i didnt want to read the final chapter, because i didnt want the fic to end:)
Thank you so much for creating such an awesome modern AU of Frozen, it was fantastic. I enjoyed every chapter:) i love how u incorperated Summer and Marshmellow as people; Summer as Olafs date and Marshmellow as Elsa's hopefully eventual love interest it was great! As for Kristanna which was my favourite element in the fic, i loved the development and chemistry u made between them, they r the best disney couple. And i cant forget good ol' Sven as a great and loyal friend! And Hans...ok i loved to hate him.
Phew, anyway enough blabbering about the characters. Thanks again and i hope to see write another fanfic in the future:)
Bye for now!