for The Most Important Question

1/22/2018 c1 24KimicThranduilion
Very funny and such a Loki type thing to do. This was a fun read :D and love the realistic brotherly interaction between the two.
8/25/2016 c1 icecatfire
xD true, true. those ARE the eyes he was born with. xD the green ones were given to him/he gave them to himself when odin picked him up. I never thought of that. xD *cracking up*
9/23/2015 c1 2joycelyn.o.ting
Wow, red actually makes the most sense, since it really is the most definite. xD Great one-shot, loved it! :)
7/21/2015 c1 41The Last Deathly Guardian
That's so true!
2/1/2015 c1 31Ghost Rider of the Aragon
lol...perfect! Oh my goodness, someone his finally settled the argument once and for all!
1/13/2015 c1 45Thalion Estel
Oh my goodness; this was absolutely hilarious! Over and over you brought in great lines and situations, from just the very idea of the Asgardians getting, reading, and competing about fan mail to those two brothers having and using smartphones. The image of an army of Loki fangirls trying to help him in New York is just too much! I was laughing throughout this delightful story, and the conclusion only made it better. Thank you so much for posting this amazing story; I absolutely loved it!
10/1/2014 c1 39Lily Lindsey-Aubrey
XD I love this! This really explains a lot of things... :P
9/29/2014 c1 9attheturnofthetide
HA HA! That last line killed me! And the idea that Loki and Thor spend all day reading fan mail... ;D

I personally thought that Loki tried to keep an illusion of blue eyes (you can see when he's injured/angsty they're green) in order to look like his brother... maybe he thinks Thor's blue eyes are Majestically Powerful and Attention-Commanding or something. But this is lovely. I can totally imagine Darcy saying Loki's hot... the question is, does he realize his army of fangirls are counted by the millions?
9/12/2014 c1 18rogue planet 13
Ahhhhh! I laughed the whole way through this! I've been trying to solve the problem of Loki's eye colour for some time now and every picture I can find of him leaves me in deeper doubt. Curse you, Marvel!
9/4/2014 c1 22OneSizeFitsAll
Lol...I loved I it! And, as obvious as the conclusion is, I real it was not expecting it!
Also, by the way, I really like your writing style!
2/6/2014 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Pure brilliance, SG! :D I'm pretty sure I was laughing out loud at every other line; Loki's snark is wonderful, and I especially loved his reaction to Kayla's letter! Thor and Loki are both in flawless character here; it's so Loki to troll (and mock ;) his fangirls, and it's so Thor to appreciate their (albeit pathetic ;) efforts.

I thoroughly enjoyed every word of this; I'm still grinning like the Cheshire Cat. :D Wonderful, hilarious work!
-Crackers
1/24/2014 c1 1Ymmo
Haha, brilliant. You know, I was asking myself that question often when reading fanfics. I really like the way you "solved" it! :)
1/15/2014 c1 22Fallyn Irlandes
...I have never thought of that. I mean, there's the (head)canon where Loki's eyes are green, while he was basically high on the Tesseract and the scepter they were Tom's blue, and I don't know if they made his eyes green in the second Thor or not.
But really, Loki's eyes are red. that's canon. ;) this is great, though, and I wanted to let you know that it was. :)
1/12/2014 c1 TiaLefevre
This was funny, and the ending was perfect. Something we didn't quite think about before! This was great, good job. Love the idea of Thor being ever so kind and Loki being a complete arse about everything.
1/11/2014 c1 Guest
Haha dude i swear those eyes change colors! In Thor when he was a baby they were deep green, kay? Then when he got older than were still a pale gray-green. In avengers they were gray-blue or blue. And then in Thor 2 they were gray with maybe a hint of green! You think they're doing that on purpose? Lol!
17 Page 1 2 Next »