for New Year 2014

1/13 c8 justread14
Bravo! Loved this read.. lol reading this in 2021 even :) i can definitely read this story over again a few times..
8/23/2019 c7 1fish330
Sooooooo sweet
7/25/2018 c8 SarahTaylorTam
That was so sweet and just what she needed. Loved the house and the atmosphere wouldn't mind living there myself. Loved the quote, I'm going to try living by it myself for a while and see how it works out. Great story in a great and different setting. Keep up the good work.
7/19/2017 c8 Guest
Hey loved this story Sheldon and Penny are my favourite couple from the show!
3/15/2017 c8 Spawn Hades
I loved this, it was great to see that when Penny finally got away from Leonard, her dreams became reality.
She dtopped drinking, no more meaningless sex with strangers, a loving relationship.
I really hope that withing the next two years, in the show we see Shemny become canon.
3/3/2017 c8 dreamer 3097
A good read
2/10/2017 c8 together25x3
I absolutely loved reading this story!
8/29/2015 c8 2Callista Wolfwood
Aww. Awesome story.
8/18/2015 c1 OOC
Please use that warning next time so I can avoid bad stories like this. Thank you.
7/23/2015 c1 Ixde
Alright, look; i want to pre-state that i very much dislike both Leonard and Amy, and I've stopped watching tbbt after seeing what kind of disgusting caricature of themselves Sheldon and Penny became (so more or less halfway through season 3, i figure).

L and A have loads of traits that could be extrapolated and examinated closely to recognize signs of psychological cohercion, and from what reading around i did regarding seasons 3 trough 8 the writers seem to use those traits to "normalize" both Sheldon and Penny...which absolutely sucks, because i loved those two at the start.

That said, however...this first chapter didn't make a lick of sense. Leonard turned suddenly from "nice guy mode" to an explicitely evil little dick with no sense of subtlety or regard for his reputation. I mean, I absolutely agree to the fact that L would not react very well to this kind of situation, but from that to "smirking smugly" and call his girlfriend a whore with no talent in front of all their friends is simply too out of character to take seriously.

Alright, rant over. On the positive sides, this was a wonderfully cathartic read (bash the Leonard! bash the Shamy!) with decent grammar, and i enjoyed it. Could have been really awesome with a bit more in-character-ness (does that make sense?), but thanks for sharing eithr way.
5/19/2015 c2 Guest
The broken sentences from one line to the next make this infuriating to read,
3/23/2015 c8 locardxchange
Loved It!
3/3/2015 c1 8BleachedSamurai
Holy moly guacamole! What. A. Start!
2/28/2015 c8 j3t3r3k
I absolutely love this fic! x
2/19/2015 c8 kimjo2
i lllove happy endings. thanks so much!
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »