FanFiction.Net
for Hybrid!

2/28/2014 c3 35monzepelmoon
Don't delete! Just put the story on hiatus until you feel ready to come back to it.

Moon-chan
1/25/2014 c2 4HikariShonenCrafter1
awww mine isn't picked... :(
1/24/2014 c2 1SoulReaper888
Sorry to here about your grams. I hope everything goes well. I know chemo's a bitch so i feels the pain. Hope you update soon. I'll be waiting patiantly :)
1/24/2014 c1 SoulReaper888
I finally got to reading! Hey, its been a while, but thats not important. What is important is that Hamesh's look is fine. I told you to go it your own so i have no problems here, I'm guessing you won't be adding thanatos, bit thats fine too.

I liked tje chap and i think this story has a lot of potential, keep up the good work. You have the Reaper stamp of aprovel XD for what it's worth anyway.
1/21/2014 c2 1WhiteRaven3713
Sorry to hear about your grandma:( I'm going through the same thing with my cousin so I know how you must feel. But I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next!:)
1/21/2014 c2 8DarkLover62199
It's ok I'm sorry bout that can't wait till the next update!
1/11/2014 c1 Liz6t33n
This is new and I'm liking it X3
1/12/2014 c1 DEAD ACCOUNT 0112192
I've got to say, I was expecting this to be quite bad... I'm glad it's not. I can't wait to see the fight next chapter, so that had better be a thing that's going to be happening. My ONLY criticism is that hybrid class sounds really OP.
*Remembers every other character in Soul Eater* Ok, so not that OP considering the series.
:p May the exploding chicken of fortune explode in your presence.
1/12/2014 c1 DarkLover62199
Interesting so far... I shall follow this story!
1/11/2014 c1 1WhiteRaven3713
So happy you updated. Thank you again for accepting my OC and I hope you update soon!:)