FanFiction.Net
for Face Down

4/7/2018 c7 Guest
It was so good you should continue.
12/21/2016 c7 1Rika Azumi
Wow Natsume... Wow. Anyways can you please make it so that Reo dies in a plane crash on his way to America, then maybe things would be a lot simpler. Please update soon,love the story.
12/3/2015 c7 JustMe
Hyuuga you fcking stupid, idiotic, perverted, overprotective, Playboy baka. :l Imma go to the amazon jungle and get some snakes to poison you at night as I force some sleeping pills to you before I do that if you hurt Mi-Chi
11/11/2015 c7 1sme1228
nice i love it
7/14/2015 c7 i like anime
hey i need the chapters!Chapter!also good job
7/2/2015 c7 love crimson red ray88
Aww but u should update like today
6/29/2015 c7 4GeekyGirl19
no no no! A CLIFFHANGER! *crumbles to floor* i'm going to die of cliffhanger sickness! lol jkjk but i just re-read the entire story and honestly you haven't lost your touch! I'm still on the "edge of my seat" and craving for more...seriously I would really like some more...please?! I wonder what Natsume is going to do and whatever he does is that going to lead to him finding out that Reo doesn't just cheat on Mikan but he also beats her?! Ugh i'm so curious and really craving more lol!

P.S. As for random junk goes this chapter is really good! XD
6/24/2015 c7 1RavenAcA3
Ooooh! My goodness! I'm seriously wondering what's gonna happen next... *fangirl and writer mode* So...SO MANY THOUGHTS AND RESULTS! Haha! I cant wait! I've been wanting to read this for awhile! I love it! Thank you for a great storyline to read!
6/23/2015 c7 1KITI.S2
OHHHH Its's been so long since I last heard from your story
Its gonna get so exciting now :P
By the way this is cilitam, I just changed my pen name XD
6/21/2015 c7 ShyLilNugget
I can hear the voice in my head shouting "Natsume has declared war!" Lol Glad your back C: thanks for the chapter hope you update soon
6/20/2015 c7 magic yin yang
I love it that u continued and dont be sad always remember someone is in a tougher situation every minute of the day. If anyone i should be depressed bciz of what i have done. Anyway love the story. its really amazing that u can still remember it well. For me when i write a story the next day i forget about what i have written. KEEP IT UP!
6/20/2015 c7 snowflake513
Thx for the new chapter..can't wait for more
6/20/2015 c7 Guest
Why can't she just break up with Reo? If she can have that attitude towards other people, why not have that attitude towards her boyfriend?
6/19/2015 c7 1StarElsie
I hope Mikan could just find the police about Reo or something
6/19/2015 c7 3sylviyang11