for Winner Take All (sequel to A New Titan)

7/7/2015 c26 14JP-Ryder
That's sad, for Gohan to die.

Maybe he turned up alive in the end.
7/5/2015 c25 JP-Ryder
I laughed when Piccolo had to kill Slade just so the madman can stay dead.
7/2/2015 c24 JP-Ryder
Oh, so you're gonna post them all daily or just gonna post them all? Can't wait for the conclusion.
7/1/2015 c23 JP-Ryder
Wonder Girl doesn't have a chance with Gohan. She just cares about his looks not his feelings.

Good chapter as always. Love Popo owning Superboy and creeping everyone even the Supreme Kai.
6/24/2015 c22 Guest
It would be nice to see someone with Piccolo, maybe like one of those sarcastic and somewhat brutal villainesses like Cheetah, Poison Ivy or Circe due to them having some similar traits to Piccolo like being despised by humans, have a alien or mythical origin, not being all evil and being somewhat sadistic.
6/20/2015 c22 Nick-ESSGSS5
Nice Chapter something tells me Gohan might achieve super sayain 3! :)
6/2/2015 c22 JP-Ryder
Dynomite chapter, man.

Looks like Gohan will have his hands full on his plate.
4/30/2015 c10 firebrand1213
Just out of curiosity which one of the titans would join the young jusctie?
4/30/2015 c8 Guest
I like the chapter. Also can Gohan go SSJ 2&3?
4/19/2015 c21 Nick-ESSGSS5
Dude nice short chapter but I was maybe thinking about a third book to this series like Dragon Ball GT/Teen Titans and maybe for chapter 22 after the father and son battle Majin Buu is being brought back to life.
4/13/2015 c2 Guest
Gohan beaten by Slade? Knocked out by rocks? You've seriously weakened him to Mr. Satan levels. Can't read this anymore.
4/13/2015 c21 JP-Ryder
Well, I knew Gohan will beat her. First Superboy now Terra!

Hopefully the Trunks vs Vegeta is next. Wonder if we get to see Namek's ghost.
4/2/2015 c20 Nick-ESSGSS5
Gohan learned Super Saiyan 4 and The Grand Mystic Form in Dragon Ball Absolon. But it is still early for a super saiyan 4 or grand mystic form. But it is almost time for a combination of mangekyso sharingan and a super saiyan 3. :) ( in my opinion )
4/2/2015 c20 Guest
DUDE! SUPER SAIYAN 4 FTW :)
3/11/2015 c20 Kingpin305
How does hogan have mangenkyo sharingan
119 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »