for The Heat after the Fire

12/18/2018 c1 SarahBranham24
I loved this story! I really hope you continue it. I would love to read about how Bilbo and Thorin got threw that heat.
11/8/2018 c1 godess bubbles
I was really hoping to see more, but I guess I'll have to wait for the next story, which I hope you post soon! Also is it weird that I really want Fili and Kili to be each other's one? I hope you have more of the other couples in the next one! Also I was wondering if you could put the translations right after the speak, otherwise it's hard to follow the conversation after you already read the chapter, because them I'm trying to figure out who spoke what and when.
7/5/2017 c1 Guest
Please please please make a sequel, if only for the hilarity oml
6/3/2017 c1 Yoyo
Gandalf is a good friend
4/13/2017 c1 satene
Hahaha, I laughed so hard :)))) This was thoroughly enjoyable! I wish you'd write a sequel to follow Thorin and Bilbo as well but still, it was a great piece of work. Thank you!
2/13/2017 c1 thewolf74
Wow... I really hope that you write the sequel... This story was very good...
11/3/2015 c1 7bloodshadows
You should definitely write a second chapter when you get the chance. A sequel would be good too. :)
10/25/2015 c1 Grace
Oh my fucking Gawd. I'm crying. From that ending. That was perfect, really it was. That just made my week. Lmao!
10/16/2015 c1 Shiroicchi
It's a pleasure to read und I had a great laugh at the end of the story. Hope to read more from you. XD
8/9/2015 c1 3claire1663
Hello,
thank you for your fic.
All the best.
claire1663
7/14/2015 c1 MyHeartIsANightingale
Gah this is amaaaazing! I love these couples. They make my heart go aww and just completely turn to mush! I reeeaaally want to see Thorin and Bilbo! They're my favorite! Please write soon! :)
5/13/2015 c1 almostatrekkie98
I absolutely love this story! I cannot wait for a sequel. I love Baggenshield, however, I also adore the other couples in the story. You are so amazing and very talented. Please write a sequel!
4/16/2015 c1 Guest
NOOOO, i want to know EXACTLY what happened with Thorin and Bilbo !
Ah it was goooood
3/30/2015 c1 Poppycha
Aw shame we didn't get to see thorin and bilbo
3/7/2015 c1 astharoshe
This is a really good story but why Thorin/Bilbo's part not here. It would be wonderful if you can write a chapter about them. Good story.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »