FanFiction.Net
for Frozen: Retold

7/21/2021 c2 2Exodia3215
Good story so far. Hope u can update soon!
3/18/2014 c2 werewolf lover99
I was will there be any fan characters in this story besides your OCs i mean? I really enjoy this story & if you want to use Noah Raymond Thompson my male panda bear/ earth pony character & Spencer Daniel Ricardo my male gorilla / alicorn character whenever you want you have my permission as long as they stay neutral & that they don't wear jeans because they hate them. Also i need to mention that Spencer Daniel Ricardo does have a golden nose ring, gold wings, & even though that he is very fluent in French, German, Spanish, Chinese, & Japanese & has a Japanese accent his main language is English. I also want to warn you that SOPA is back & can you quickly help me spread the word so we can beat it again?
3/18/2014 c1 werewolf lover99
I didn't think that the battle of psychic is stupid all in fact i think it was totally Howling! awesome. BTW i'm a male & can you pretty please help spread the word quickly that SOPA is trying again to shut down fan fiction & if they succeed their mission by tomorrow March 19th which is my sister Kyleys' 9th birthday?
3/4/2014 c1 41the invader teen14
I can't wait to see the other Sonic characters to appear!
2/11/2014 c1 magic Katy