FanFiction.Net

Two words.
11/26/2021 c9 Because
Two words
6/3/2020 c5 4Foosball342
"How do you think you lot got here?" I'm dying of laughter XD
5/6/2020 c16 delete this account please thx
Three word review.

Kidding, just had to pull that one. Chapters could have more detail, if I had to say anything, although the idea is a very good one, I'll say that much. And it is quite funny!
3/19/2020 c6 Jilliebean
Lmao oh my god I am about 2die of laughter
8/5/2018 c17 227Myra109
This story was, in a single word, unique. I have read many time traveling stories (not just How To Train Your Dragon, but also other fandoms) and this was definitely one of the best and the most unique of any time traveling story I have ever read. It was detailed and had action and family and just the right amount of romance without causing the romance to take center stage. I especially loved Hiccup's explanation of what it means to be truly fearless while he was talking to Finn. Great job on this story!
7/4/2018 c17 11The-Red-Lip
Cuteness.
Good job on this fic.
~Res
4/10/2018 c17 FeyiAngel
Nice little story with some great ideas. The little haddocks with their different characters are lovely. I missed some awesome toothless/hiccup action, but therefore it would have to be a longer one. Don't lose your humor, thanks for your story!
3/23/2018 c2 Guest
dude make this longer its awesome
3/3/2018 c6 2Tauriel Skywalker
AH! Number 5 is on the way!
3/3/2018 c3 Tauriel Skywalker
I've decided I love Finn. :D
10/21/2017 c17 BabyNightmare
I loved this story! It was very well written, and the plot was great as well. But maybe you could have made the future people's names in bold lettering so it was easier to tell them apart? That's what a lot of people do. But, all in all, this was an amazing story, by far the bast httyd time travel fic I've ever read!
7/27/2017 c17 4MistyHart44
First off, I loved that you gave Hiccup and Astrid more than one kid - I see alot of writers give them one or two after many years of marriage and it seems strange to me in a society with no birth control. I liked the idea of them having twins, because it’s almost like the can never get away from chaos of Ruffnut and Tuffnut – and Hiccup dividing Berk between them, he would do something like that!
You did a great job of wrapping it up and keeping the pace. There were so many characters, and you could have gotten bogged down, but you didn’t.
I agree with not being able to couple Ruffnut with Fishlegs – Ruffnut, Tuffnut, and Snotlout always seem to be grouped together, so I feel like Snotlout is already part of that family and I'm not sure how Fishlegs and Tuffnut would get along if they had to be related, he seems like he'd be the odd man out.
The bottle with the fire fluid - great idea. When it started, I wondered if he was taking some sort of super strength potion, but then you went in the fire direction and that was clever and very Hiccup.
At times the characters seemed a little over the top, but it worked for this story and your writing, so I liked it.
Overall a good read and I’m happy to have found it, because I don’t normally like the time travel stories, but it went far enough into the future to keep it interesting.
6/24/2016 c17 2ay lmao it's me ya boi
Amazing story! It was kind of confusing, with all the future/past Hiccup etc. But I got the gist of it. As promised, questions:
1) So they thought it was a dream, or did they forget it all together?
2) Do Snotlout and the others still go to Hiccup, or do they also have the same feelings?
3) Will Astrid remember a crush on Hiccup?
4) So the future people will remember, but the past forget?
5) So future Hiccup also attempted suicide, but the same experience stopped him?
6) Future Hiccup realized what stopped him from suicide?
I have more . . . But then it would be too long, and the questions are confusing anyway. Great story, again!
6/24/2016 c12 ay lmao it's me ya boi
Great story! I really like the way you divided Hiccup and Astrid's looks and talents into their kids. Great story, please update soon!
I hope that's long enough, but I 'll give you the list of questions at the end.
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »