FanFiction.Net
for Time-Travelling

1/13/2014 c2 12Daughter of sea and wisdom
I say you do Snotlout/Ruffnut pairing
1/13/2014 c2 The Majesty of Snotlout
Rufflout (Ruffnut and Snotlout) since Rufflegs is just a strange ship (Ruffnut would never like Fishlegs attitude). The story is interesting so far, good job so far.
1/13/2014 c2 Guest
This is great! Do Rufflegs! Please! Oh also, UPDATE SOON!
1/13/2014 c2 JLdark
This was really funny they had two boys Aester and Stoic! It seem they get along and they share a relationship like Ruff and Tuff not too extreme Like them but a conpetitive one, can't wait to read about when they meet the dragons! If the past self can't be more in a state of shock, by the way I would prefer Ruff and Fishlegs, many thanks for this chapter.
1/13/2014 c1 JLdark
Ok as you said this chapter was a little sad at first, but the end it was great! I could see everyones reactions when they saw the older Hiccup and later the young one, so priceless! But how this is gonna change the past if they can go back? And how they got there in first place? Buy anyway many thanks for this interesting story.
1/13/2014 c2 Skirret
I think Fishlegs and Ruffnut would do better together.
1/13/2014 c2 9fantasylunargirl
Do a Fishlegs/Ruffnut pairing
I don't like Snotlout and he doesn't seem Ruffnuts type. Snotlout likes to assert dominance and I can't see Ruffnut being told what to do.
1/13/2014 c2 Guest
OBVIOUSLY they're Hiccup's sons! Can't wait for more :)
1/13/2014 c2 18SmartieBlondie
Awesome! Can't wait for more!
1/13/2014 c2 Ami
First of hiccstrid please and fishnut please contnuie funny reaction
1/13/2014 c2 6Strangled Creativity
Dis is weally really good
1/13/2014 c2 1paigemeable
This is really good! I think you next you should have the teens meet Toothless and freak out and have Hiccup explain about the dragons (but leave out the parts about how AWESOME he is and have someone tell them about Hiccup's AWESOMEness later)
1/13/2014 c2 8Dawnbreaker Dragon
I really don't know which pairing...
Anyway, I see the names of the people 2 generations ago have passed on to their relatives. That's what I call a tradition :P
I'm sorry but I have no ideas for the story right now but nice job so far anyway.

-Dawnbreaker