FanFiction.Net
for Time-Travelling

8/11/2014 c17 3Lala2010
That was a real good story I really enjoyed the teens reactions
8/5/2014 c17 8PandaDawgBE
hmm meh it was ok but it was good
8/3/2014 c17 Girlyoudontknow
Nice one
7/28/2014 c1 Guest
Reading it for the 3rd time.
6/28/2014 c12 EnixFairy
How does he know about hulk o.0
6/18/2014 c1 5Robotech
I feel like this could of gone more in depth and could have been less confusing. I liked the idea concept though. Truly a great idea.
5/4/2014 c17 7Gerald-127774
Beautiful
(Ha! that wasn't two words was it?)
5/2/2014 c14 ivanganev1992
Umm it is better to use the well trained astrid and the pas one too. if the past one is woundet badly so the future one may had a scar.
5/2/2014 c13 ivanganev1992
Every injury that the past feeled if it is a deep wound in future will appeared.
5/2/2014 c7 ivanganev1992
(chapter7)THE DRAGONS THAT ARE JUST LIKE HUMANS . But in other OTHER SHAPE,SKIN,POWER AND ORIGIN.
5/2/2014 c3 ivanganev1992
Sorry but I will say exactly that. it is when they return they will be may they are in the future because the past Hiccp was provably going to end his life. and that is/was the only way to see the future. if he didn't . like the original known story. Aniway well done.
5/2/2014 c2 ivanganev1992
From the future to the back again from the past to the . if they know. or aws befoure they met with the the grammar is so confusing in the time travelling specking.
4/18/2014 c16 The defenastrator
Three word reviews?
3/26/2014 c1 1Sankarea101
if you want i have two suggestions for new fanfics. the first one is a WATCHING THE MOVIE is where you get the cast of dragons to watch their own fanfics are REALLY FUN TO second one is WHERE HCCUP ,TOOTHLESS AND THE GANG SOMEHOW TIME TRAVELED TO THE I THINK IT SHOULD BE IN FIND OUT ABOUNT NEW TECH AND TRY TO FIND THERE WAY BACK.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE THINK ABOUT THESE SUGGESTIONS. :} :] ;} ! AWESOME STORY BY THE WAY.
3/23/2014 c14 12HiccupHaddockLover
One. Two.

It is not a two word sentence, it's two one word sentences. Haha, sorry for my smart ass attitude.

Anyway, enjoying the story! Great job! Does Astrid get the baby back? Because I was crying at that time! Mr. Freckles(Hiccup's petname from me) HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD HOLD ME!

The awesomely Wierd and annoying Noah(HiccupandShermanLover)!
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »