FanFiction.Net
for Time-Travelling

3/18/2014 c17 1nojeneng
Aw... It's done already... That was a really good story you wrote there! Maybe you could write something where the future versions go to the past. I would definitely read that.
3/16/2014 c17 2Angryhenry
Wow, not what I expected, but it works
3/9/2014 c17 17Ice Maiden Olivier
Awww! I really liked this, gutted it is at an end, but I think you tied it all together very well :)
3/9/2014 c16 Ice Maiden Olivier
I like this chapter, to be honest your fic is one of the few who strike an even balance between core, awesome plot and light relief :) keep up the good work!
3/7/2014 c17 Telron
very nice. I found it to be good and funny and whatnot which made it a very good story.
3/7/2014 c17 Guest
nice ending)I am a little sad that it ended though(
3/6/2014 c17 25NightingaleComics
I need an Epilogue! What happens to the younger selves with their interactions with each other? DOes Snotlout change or not, does he get a warm fuzzy feeling also?
3/6/2014 c17 4A random surprise
Loved this! I'm actually a little sad this over...
3/6/2014 c17 5whazzupbroski
two words.
Haha, this was great! Really uber-confusing, but great nevertheless!
3/6/2014 c17 Guest
This-was-good.

Really, it amused me on some points, cause I could see Hiccup and Astrid in their children personality and behavior.
Also, I liked the authority Hiccup displayed at some points. Well done!
3/6/2014 c17 1Ferdoos
amazing chapter. I love this story. Hope you come with something new soon.
3/6/2014 c17 suntan140
can you do something like this again they get sent into the future but their past lives did the dragon training
3/4/2014 c16 i slurp ur mom
good story
3/4/2014 c16 Guest
awesome chapter)Please upload soon again and by the way i don't think you lost your sense of humour i laughed with Finn blowing up stuff!
3/3/2014 c16 suntan140
hiccup you badass in the future so cool
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »