for SECOND CHANCE (former More Than Love)

10/12 c1 Sara Molina
Hey, this history is amazing! Im waiting for a new update! Thanks
8/24 c68 Flower70
Great new chapter! Thank you for updating!
8/23 c68 5beyoncypadthai
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see Cal's perspective, although I'm not sure he will ever be able to redeem himself if I'm being honest.
8/23 c68 Guest
I love that we get to see the point of view of different characters, life lately is chaotic and reading this wonderful story is a great break from reality, thank you.
8/22 c68 guest
Oh you love to torture Jack, and us! Thank you for the update, waiting already for the next chapter!
8/13 c67 Guest
"Charge to 300… Clear!..." I stop breathing there for a minute, thank you so much for not giving up on the story, can't wait to see the next chapter
8/4 c67 guest
Thank you for the update, much appreciated! There's another one coming? Yay, looking forward to it. Lots of Jack, please!
8/2 c67 beyoncypadthai
Thank you for the update! So excited to read the next one
5/25 c65 yhelen
Wow~~a glimpse of hope for Jack & Gill! Can you see the expection full in my eyes? Thank you for the fast update and you'll spoil us. Haha
5/24 c66 guest
"... and all because of that woman" - so funny! Otherwise an oh so sweet chapter. Thanks for the fast update, this is becoming addictive! Can't wait for more!
5/24 c66 Flower70
Loved it! There is some hope for Gill and Jack...
5/23 c66 beyoncypadthai
Gaaaah! I shriek every time I get the notification that there's a new chapter! Thank you for continuing the story. I literally cannot wait to see how this will go.
5/19 c65 Guest
Okeyyy what did Jack do? Did I oversee a chapter? What is going on?
5/19 c65 guest
What can I say... I've always been a big fan of your Jack! Still waiting for Cal to get what's coming to him... Thanks for the update, so good to read!
5/17 c65 Flower70
Thanks for this new chapter! can't wait for more!
326 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »