for Revenge is a Dish Best Served With a Side of Fish

10/16/2016 c1 5I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler
Okay! that was funny! and I loved how Laxus took Freed by the arm and said: "MINE"
7/7/2016 c1 6smallestuke
OMFG IM CRYING THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I CANT GOOD JOB HAPPY AND FREED!
1/16/2015 c1 Kitakana
This has to be one of the best titles for a fic I have ever seen. "Happy-sama".. I am just cracking up so hard reading that. It's great.
Also, the last line, when Mira refers to "those exceeds," it gives me the impression that she's talking about Happy and Freed. Man, Freed would make such a great exceed.
Nicely done!
1/15/2015 c1 lampshadezz
freed and laxus OTP
no more is needed to be said...
this was really well-written, and entertaining and humorous and everything a reader could possible ask for!
11/6/2014 c1 5KingCycris
lol this story makes my day
10/28/2014 c1 Izzy
Cute story I wish their was more Freed x Laxus stories tho
4/21/2014 c1 kazenoseiren
Ahahaha i laughed si hard that my stomach hurts :D i really enjoyed read your story it was funny!
2/16/2014 c1 6Valadix
Oh my god! That was soooo cute!
1/18/2014 c1 43Yaoi Scribe
*snorts and chokes on drink* Seriously...just...it's all sorts of good. It's probably sad that I love to watch Freed struggle to deal with Laxus because we all just KNOW how he feels and Laxus just...well, he's a bit emotionally and relationship-challenged. Poor guy needs to take classes, I think. There's an idea; Mira's tips and tricks for getting your man AND keeping him for block-headed blonds and overly possessive Dragon Slayers...*dies laughing* Oh hell...that would be something...*coughs*

Anyway, please...please dear WHOEVER keep writing because these are too much and way too fun and I just love your characterizations.

...and Fraxus...for the win. Always. 3
1/14/2014 c1 2Tscarlet
Aww that was adorable at the end
1/14/2014 c1 MacaroniWithExtraCheese
Oh gawd! Lollol! This was perfect in every single way! I have to admit I had to steel myself a couple of times. Dammit poor Freed, that HAD to be embarrassing XD

Ten thumbs up! This just made an otherwise gloomy day epic.

Now I can only hope for a steamy sequel :3

Mac&Cheese
1/13/2014 c1 3PrimeLegend
I'm dying of laughter! That was so amazing! You have the most creative ideas; I'm jealous...
GO FRAXUS! :D