for You Know You Set Me Free Like No One Else

12/29/2015 c1 shaygrace15
You should make this a series! Like the next part of this would be them buying a house. And then them moving in. and so on and so forth! I would defiantly read it and I'm sure others will too!
12/26/2014 c1 Guest
I LOVE THIS AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO PLEASE UPDATE!
12/7/2014 c1 InfinitelyWriting
DO THE SECOND PART
9/14/2014 c1 DanilovesR5
Are you gonna update this? I really like this! The ending is too cute!
8/8/2014 c1 18causemydarlingyoudrivemecrazy
Awww I love this!
7/8/2014 c1 irislyallen
I love this so much. I love future Raura. Please update! You're so talented!
6/8/2014 c1 ravekittie69
It might not have a point but it was super cute and funny to read.
4/28/2014 c1 Positive Flowers
Wow, this story is just stunning. I haven't found too many writers like you (that's good) but I'm glad I have. Amazing
4/4/2014 c1 youth is a chemical madness
RJ IM GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THE FEELS
2/24/2014 c1 naada.bh
No matter how many times I read about Laura getting hate if she and Ross ever dated, it always kills me. Literally. And she's always the calm one in the situation and he's always the one who blows up with everything and that's exactly how I imagine it to happen in real life (hopefully it won't ever happen) and I cannot express enough how much I love the fact that Laura doesn't make a scene out of it, like, she's hurt by it but if she shows it she feels like it'd kill him so she doesn't but he still sees through her and blows up enough for the both of them and I'm not making sense but I just really really love it. "You're so weird and gross," "But for some crazy reason, you love me." it's supposed to be teasing and funny and it shouldn't make me want to cry but it does.

High fiving her after telling her how proud he is of her was actually perfect because you would think he'd kiss her or hug her or something like that but no he high fives her because he's Ross and she's Laura and that's their kind of perfect. The whole GoGurt thing just plain killed me. Ross would definitely be that person to care about the smallest of details that would make her happy, it'd be like one of his ways to show affection.

They shared this serious moment over the bread and she feels the same way about it and now it's like their thing that no one understands but the two of them and it's such an incredible moment. And the beach and the movie date and the concert tickets and "I am so lucky you like me." and it's all too much.

Laura was so cute telling him about moving in together and I would do anything to see the look on his face at that moment. And she's worried about him worrying too much about her and not about the hate she's getting and this is exactly how Laura would actually handle it and my chest is hurting me.

Everything about this is so great and I can't wait for the house hunting part with all the bickering and the banter and the teasing and everything :D great job!
2/7/2014 c1 Guest
AHHH ITS SO PERFECT AND ADORABLE! I CANTSJR
1/29/2014 c1 22R5AAFan
The bread, THE BREAD!
Haha, loved that part :P
1/19/2014 c1 Guest
Laura wont b hated bcoz we have sum pretty hardcore raura shippers and the only hate she gets r from raia shippers but thrres more raura shippers :D
1/16/2014 c1 Guest
OMG THIS WAS SO PERFECT
HOW DO YOU WRITE SO FLAWLESSLY I NEED THESE SKILLS FOR MY FICS GRRR IM JEALOUS

But seriously though, AMAZING job :D
1/15/2014 c1 Guest
One word. PERFECTION! :D
This is incredible! I absolutely love it! They are such a cute couple!
I'm thrilled to see what's going to happen next! I hope to see some more cute and romantic Auslly moments! ;D
Keep up the amazing work of yours!
Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »