for Karma

5/23 c53 Guest
This was an amazing read! Even if I might never get to see it finished, I really did enjoy the ride. The Alfred-Romano friendship's one that's hard to come by but I always enjoy seeing, and I just adore what you did with all of the characters and their relationships in general. Thank you for writing such a nice fix!
2/16 c53 Guest
This is great (and awesome as heck) I hope you continue this, and if you don't that's fine cause things have been crazy lately. But like I feel like I should just tell you how great you wrote this.

You are are such a great writer, the way abuse wasn't just thrown around, it showed what an actual mentality people that were abused have. I love how it isn't the normal "I am abused and I accept it and I don't need/need help", it shows the abuse in a real life way, most people don't even know that they were abused and when they learn that something was off about their childhood, they try justifying it by telling themselves that it wasn't that bad because they had good memories and their parents weren't always horrible. It was kinda relatable in a weird way. The way Alfred denies being abused in some cases, and how Alfred feels like he has to be the hero by being strong for everyone around him and how his dad uses that will against him, it's realistic. The way Feli feeling some protectiveness over Lovi but understanding that he had to let go was great character development, even if it was barely referenced it gave me a new perspective because I also learned with him and made me reflect on my own experiences with my own brother. The way Ivan is portrayed is nice, he isn't bad yet he isn't good, he's learning. The way how the bullies all have a story, they all have something that make them bully, it isn't just "my parent doesn't care about what I do" (it is a real problem but I feel like it's a bit over used) or the "I bully it because I want to", there's a story. It just all comes together so beautifully. The moral of the story is obvious but it is written in a way which makes it beautiful and I want to thank you for that. Thank you.
9/5/2020 c53 Guest
please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story (if you can and want to of course). i would really love it if you did, this story is incredible. love the angst btw
1/7/2020 c53 Saira
I love this series, but I was wondering if you were going to continue this?
12/30/2019 c53 bet1788
ok, honestly I loved your story !; I think it is the best aph hetalia that focuses on Al and character like Lovino or Ivan, among others, which are very difficult to achieve, I am fascinated by your way of narrating and the way you raised your feelings and emotions, in general it is wonderful; I congratulate you and thank you for creating a great story, and I would love to be able to update whenever you can or give a note that ensures that you are not going to leave it ... I would seriously do it to myself and the other people who read it some security, Anyway I just hope you are well and have news soon. Merry Christmas late and Happy New Year. I hope you have a great time.
11/29/2019 c53 Guest
You must finish this... You can't leave on a TWO DAY FEVER! Ya gotta finish it
5/30/2019 c53 Guest
If you were going to make me fall in love with a story to the point where I would call it the best fanfiction I've ever read just to abandon it you could have just said so BASTARDO! But on the real though amazing story and I would love to say "Update please!" Like everyone else but I know that real life comes fist and well shit happens
5/5/2019 c53 Guest
Is it over
4/7/2019 c53 CecileDragonWriter
I honestly don't have any words. This is an amazing story.
3/13/2019 c53 Guest
Post more please!
1/19/2019 c53 1Kessari Wolf Pack
I read all 53 chapters in a day and I would love to see more.
1/19/2019 c28 Kessari Wolf Pack
Nicki Minaj & Anuel AA - Familia (feat. Bantu). This song really reminds me of this beautifully written fanfiction.
12/10/2018 c53 shelbsray1
Sorry, that sounded passive aggressive
12/10/2018 c53 shelbsray1
You better post again
10/1/2018 c53 21FullMetalPon-3
Haha, finally got up to date on this fanfic! So excited for more! But I wonder how Mattie really died...
608 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »