for Little Boy

5/14/2017 c1 RukiYuki
So cute
9/8/2015 c1 2FunnyEasyMe
Cuute that was really sweet and fluffy loved it
3/23/2015 c1 DBZFanGXCC
Make a sequel! Continue it! OMG! I died reading from all the kawaiiness ! *-*

AWWWWWWW Ichigoooooo 3.3

So adorable!
9/2/2014 c1 8kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur
Ooooooo! Fluff! Fluff everywhere! Can't stop typing/silently screaming "KYAAAAAAAAAAA!" I'm imaginnin i was rukia and grimmjow was ichigo LOL

Grimmjow is MINE :3

Oki enough of me... Kyaaaaa! I told ya' :3 this is sooo kawaii, funny and fluffy! Hahahaha, i imagine this while reading and i can't help but laugh silently because my mom might ind im awake and take my itouch away from me LOL

Ilurvveeethisss 3 3
7/21/2014 c1 wait for your leisure time
Cute!
1/15/2014 c1 5snowberrii
OMG! This is so cuuuuute! I just want to pinch Ichigo's cheeks and cuddle Inoshi!

Anyways, I just have one concern. Inoshi is supposed to have Orihime's orange-ish hair. Then why, in the last part, when Ichigo ruffled Inoshi's hair, it was described as black?

Again, this is just too cute! Write more, please! Good luck and have a nice day! :D
1/14/2014 c1 Anya
It's a cute story, but if Inoue and Ishida are married here, why do they call each other by last name? That's pretty cold, for husband and wife. And shouldn't she have adopted his last name?
1/14/2014 c1 Guest
awww..cute :)
1/14/2014 c1 yuiyuki
Kawaii! Nice fluff..
1/14/2014 c1 10suicune4ever
Very nice!
1/13/2014 c1 27hunterofcomedy
That was nice and light. A fun read that had me smiling by the end. Everyone was in-character and the ending was a delightful surprise! I was certain the kid was going to be Ichigo and Rukia's and Ichigo would be jealous of his own son. However, this was a nice spin and it was pretty great!

Keep up the amazing work!
1/13/2014 c1 1CheezuKe-KiXD