for New Management

10/23/2018 c1 masterofchaospercy
Wouldn't this master her immortal now considering the dog doesn't age she should be right?
6/25/2018 c1 salampsio
Ahh! I love a happy ending. Good ole Harry.
6/21/2016 c1 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Hahahahaha Awesome :)
12/24/2015 c1 6ashstar54321
Aw, I like this! Satisfying ending, great idea :) Good job!
7/18/2015 c1 2Wol1f3
Awwww. This is so sweet. I love it. I've always wanted a happy ending for Ned. I really liked the show and hated the fact he and Chuck couldn't be together.
5/24/2015 c1 3fernandfeather
Awe this was so sweet!
10/18/2014 c1 DemeRain
Oh how I miss Pushing Daisies. Thanks for taking me down memory lane ... but now I want pie.
3/2/2014 c1 3charm13insomnia
awww that's so sweet
2/20/2014 c1 Not-Gonna-Update
That was nice. Ned finally gets the chance to touch Digby and Chuck...
This one-shot was fun to read. ( There aren't that much crossovers for Pushing Daisies... what a shame )

Thanks for writing this :)
1/15/2014 c1 Dedicated4reading
Great! Like this...
1/14/2014 c1 Krinse-Katze
Really sweet.
Thank you very much for writing this! w
1/14/2014 c1 1Dairegh
Wee. _
1/14/2014 c1 29Sakura Lisel
I love this story and hope you write more. *lol* Ned should ask Harry if there were any side effects to having his powers removed before he agreed. I mean what about Chuck and Digby? Their both still sort of deadish aren't they? And seeing how OLD Digby is, since he hasn't aged since the day Ned brought him back when Ned was just a kid, that would mean Chuck isn't aging either since her own resurrection five years ago. And what about the whole, the longer the two of them stay alive something else will die in their place curse thing? *lol* Did Harry remove THAT one when he 'cured' Ned?