for Honor Among Thieves

6/21/2019 c11 3Smexy Kitten
This is an interesting end to this fic. I really enjoyed Kurama's introspective. I can only hope that the truth comes out in the sequel. He and Botan both deserve happiness and closure.
3/4/2019 c11 2sweetcanines
Sequel pleaaaaaase! Slow burn is my thangg, you see teehee
8/20/2018 c11 Guest
Awesome story
8/20/2018 c11 Guest
This is really good! I enjoyed reading this immensely
6/24/2017 c11 moira33
I just loved this story and it seemed the characters were canon, good job and i cannot wait the sequel :)
10/21/2016 c11 Sonzai Taz
This is excellent! Normally people write YYH in a more... carefree manner I guess? I donno how exactly to put it but the way you wrote is what drew me into it in the first few chapters. And I love the casual yet caring relationship Botan and Kurama have in this one, actually everyone in your fic seem to get actually be friends of some sort, even Keiko and Hiei (I loved the part with the birthday candles and the poker match and drinks!).

That said, exactly why would he lie about the heartshade? To perhaps absolve her in Spirit Worlds eye yes, but could have told her the truth later? He definitely likes her so why does he seem to give up on her? And why on earth did Kuwabara think its a good idea to give Shiori those pictures? And why can't anyone ever explain Kurama is a nickname and why would Yusuke go over to Kuramas and mess it up when Kuwabara probably has a copy of the pictures... sigh.

Regardless, I completely adored the fic! I so look forward to the sequel. Please, please put it up soon. If its even half as good as this one, I've no doubt I will enjoy reading it :)
8/9/2016 c11 4PenguinsHockey14
Really enjoyed your story
5/20/2016 c9 12Furi Iki
What I would like to see in the next chapter: Botan reciprocating Kurama's advances; even if a little! Excellently written! I hope you have plans on finishing (no pressure, I'm quite the procrastinator myself).

Furi Iki
3/16/2015 c9 Nanami
Please continued is very good.
11/1/2014 c9 dela490
Hello. It's quite an interesting story that you write. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
10/3/2014 c9 hc.conng
I am really liking this story! Hope to see an update soon!
8/22/2014 c9 4November Ember
This is fantastic! I can't wait for more! :)
8/10/2014 c9 5SRplaya
I love this! Every characters are so IC and i think of this story as one of the best Kurama/botan fic i've stumbled upon. Great work! I hope you will update soon, i cant wait to see what's in store for them and i'd like to know more about this bride of Kurama.
8/6/2014 c9 1SissyPerigrin
I like this story. Its not just lovey dovey crap, and the characters didn't realize they were meant for each other in three chapters or less. That makes it a win in my book.
8/2/2014 c9 my secret
I love where you are taking this plot line and can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »