for The One Who Mattered The Most

7/14/2020 c1 2a flower in the sun
I loved it but I don't think that Moriarty would have sent someone to do his job this time. It was too personal and I think that he would have come to her by himself.
6/30/2019 c8 apitatoor
This was a beautiful story and I loved this Molly and I believe that every women has a Molly in them and I am a hardcore romantic, Sherolly forever but this story was so so good and a fresh breath of air that I wish there was more.

This is perfect but I would love if you would ever consider to write a sequel to this cause I love this Molly and I believe she is there in the show version too, but seen in her own way.
Literally what I am trying to say is that you are awesome and I am a greedy reader who loves your story.

Thank you for writing this story and giving your best. This story was brilliant.
Until next time, bye.
3/5/2018 c7 13Michaela pendragon Holmes
This question is for the next chapter

Did Sherlock die or Moriarty?
In the end it's not clear and did She and Sherlock remamn friends and close
9/8/2017 c8 Michaela pendragon Holmes
Wait "attention on Sherlock until the day he died (properly). " Did Sherlock die or Moriarty it's not super clear. I think it was Sherlock but I need to know for sure. Oh also I loved the story my heart hurts a little (and if Sherlocks dead and moriarty lived) and lot. But it was very exciting and well written.
8/15/2016 c8 59likingthistoomuch
Its a lovely, mature take on the series.
8/2/2016 c1 likingthistoomuch
OMG what a scorcher to start with! No idea how I missed this but a glad coz this looks amazing!
4/9/2015 c1 Guest
Woah...this is amazing!
8/4/2014 c1 V
Love this!
3/29/2014 c8 2DayDreamerFromAsgard
Oh my gosh, this was absolutely perfect. I thought the ending was kinda sad though, but I don't know why.
3/9/2014 c8 takeaderivative
LOVED IT. LOVED IT. I BLOODY LOVED THIS SUSPENSEFUL STORY. Brill. So brill. :)
2/3/2014 c1 2SuperWholocked DCAvenger
. . . This was so good1 I loved it so so much! the wording, the emotions, everything was beautiful and perfect!I LOVE IT! XD
2/1/2014 c8 2Monsterprincess
I got to read this the night I was hopeful for a final chapter. I didn't think last chapter was the last but I was just a little nervous that it was. I love the way you ended this story with perfect closure. I love that Molly can stand up to Moriarty when so many (including Moriarty) believed she was weak. I very much enjoyed reading your story.
1/31/2014 c6 3echoesinthenight
wuuaaah! *starts crying*
1/30/2014 c1 echoesinthenight
When Tom entered, the floors were wooden, when Molly was dying, the floors were white...? Well there's absolutely no point of me being so cynical, I mean what difference does it make? Its just the floor right? I just wanted to point it out. Anyhow I seriously loved this chapter. Keep it up!
1/29/2014 c8 2LSiri
A wonderful story! So glad to have read it!
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »