for Harry Potter and the Other Champion

twas a very cute story :3
7/16 c23 arata7kasuga
awee they're cuddling :3
7/16 c20 arata7kasuga
this angst was so unnecessary.-.
7/16 c19 arata7kasuga
I am honestly rather disappointed in Harry for still going the canon route. still being stunned by wormtail of all people and still using the disarming spell instead of more effective spells. why not throw some severing spells of more exploding curses?

at least the horcrux will be gone...still I wish Harry's combat prowess was as developed as his personality was compared to canon...
7/16 c18 arata7kasuga
Harry is STILL bested by wormtail? I thought he was far better than his canon self...
7/16 c12 arata7kasuga
I thought this Harry was smarter? he should have known about the song not being literal..
7/16 c11 arata7kasuga
awweeee And now Harry is falling :3 this chapter was so heartwarming c:
7/16 c10 arata7kasuga
finally! That was so cute :3 I love how they couldn't get enough of each others kisses :3
7/15 c9 arata7kasuga
can they please stop getting interrupted? it's kinda pointless and just drags them getting together longer .-. at least they got their dance, and sharing their lives with each other was rather wholesome and heartwarming:3 annoying interruptions aside, I adored this chapter and I love that Fleur admitted she was falling for him, if just to herself :3
7/15 c8 arata7kasuga
glad they won tho c:
7/15 c8 arata7kasuga
I mean they could a gotten together before they even left the hospital if they weren't interrupted...
7/15 c7 arata7kasuga
ewww why a tux, that's boring muggle clothes! XD well fleur, that's what you get for saying no and agreeing to go with another guy :p
7/15 c6 arata7kasuga
Harry IS blood related to the Blacks. That aside, this was such a cute chapter :3
6/27 c4 Guest
Never mind my review in last chapter, this whole story us a watered down version of JKR's story. There's maybe a couple paragraphs of your own. You get a "D" (dreadful) for originality. And me, I get to go find another story that's not just a rewrite of JKR.
6/27 c3 Guest
Well this chapter was just a watered down version of JKR's.
470 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »