for First Date

2/16/2016 c1 u
Oh. Ma. Gawd. I would have loved it if it had ended with Laxus walking up to Cana and then starting a fight... THIS WAS FRIKKEN AWESOME! YOU AND SCRIBE WRITE MY FAVOURITE FICS!
1/14/2016 c1 8Rababaz
Nice one! ;) They were soo cute!
1/15/2015 c1 lampshadezz
i swear, such cuteness will one day be the death of me... -.-
laxus being possessive and over-protective od freed was just too cute! XD and the part where they held hands, and the part where freed was used as a pillow and the part where laxus kissed freed and... well the whole frickin story was just hands-down adorable... i'm squealing too much and causing such a ruckus...
this story was so amazing! well done! *pats you on head and offers you cookies*
6/27/2014 c1 9Awsam
This was adorable, oh my goodness, imagining a small Freed and a small Laxus like that is just too much 3 Gah!
Their first date was cuuute! Well, kinda violent yes, but, still absolutely adorable. And that whole part on the train with Laxus on Freed's saying "Let me sleep." I just 'awwww-ed' x3
Anyways, good job with the cute-ness here )
This fandom needs more Fraxus

Mariel
4/30/2014 c1 10UnisonFreed
KAWAII DESU!
2/22/2014 c1 5IceKeys101
you must make more stories about Laxus and Freed mah OTP
1/18/2014 c1 43Yaoi Scribe
And a VERY appreciated gift, indeed! Augh! Just...such cuteness, I can't even...and Freed is so damn adorable. And Laxus...such a protective blockhead. I love him but...he normally takes the scenic route...and STILL manages to get lost.

I stand by what I said, you should write so much more because you are creative, talented, and have a love for this pairing that is amazing!
1/17/2014 c1 9FTknowitall
loved this ficccccccc! So cuteeeeee! I totally ship laxusxfreed. 10/10
1/16/2014 c1 7Midori the Matchmaker
This is nice... And hold on, when you said Scribe, do you actually mean Yaoi Scribe? Yesterday was Yaoi Scribe's birthday? O.M.G. I can NOT believe I let one of my favourite authors' birthday pass. I'm such a failure as a follower.
Anyways, this story of yours is quite interesting. Maybe you could add in a new chapter? Second date? First time? First hang out alone together and it's not a mission? Ahaha Who am I to choose? You choose what you want to do with this.
Oh and by the way, maybe you could write more Fraxus stories for us Fraxus shippers?
1/15/2014 c1 2Tscarlet
This was so adorable, I love all of your Fraxus fanfics PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE
1/15/2014 c1 MacaroniWithExtraCheese
D'aw!

Oh Freed, why you be so adorable? :3 Seriously just a very sweet little one shot. I think Scribe is going to be very happy with this. The editing is a little wonky. But other than that just epic!

Great job, eagerly await more XD