for The right words

5/4/2018 c1 34Silver-IronScript
That...that was beautiful! Just perfect!
10/15/2014 c1 2Detectivewriters
Oh, this was originally in German? I'm glad you translated it to English :D I liked it.
"sometimes thought I've lost my mind when I suspected you to be Conan". Yeah, about that . . .
3/10/2014 c1 JC rocks
I loveee it hahaa i hope u will be making more shinichi nd rn fics
2/6/2014 c1 4pikacutie25
That was an adorable one-shot. :3 I love cute little ShinxRan stories! Great job!
1/16/2014 c1 estelle
I'm definitively a fan of your stories!
1/15/2014 c1 Great
Aww, so cute! Looking forward to more!
1/15/2014 c1 Sakura
UHHH You really did it for me! Thank you so so much! It touched me! And of course I like it. What else could I say after that? I will practise the german and try to the my best so hopefully I will be able to understand those fictions which are written in german. -
And again thank you! I will keep writting reviews and comments for you! Just to know that I'm still here. :3
1/15/2014 c1 12Krista Perry
I'm so glad you translated this. I tried to read the original a while ago with Google Translate, but it didn't turn out very well. :) It goes without saying that your translation is so much better.

This is very sweet. I can totally see it happening this way. It reminds me of the manga chapter where he was supposed to meet her at his house and he was sooo late, but she waited, and he was sure she would be mad at him, but instead she was just happy that he was finally there. Shinichi is a lucky guy.
1/15/2014 c1 3Fansquealing
...Whaaatttt?! Ur going to end it right there? Without Shinichi ever going to tell her what happened?! *shakes head in disappointment* I was looking forward to that. Oh well, I totally understand. There's not much information regard to what/when Ran's going to find out and her reactions, of course we could probably guess ;)
Anyway, LOVE ShinXRan! :D